St Mirren v Green Cheeks 02/01/2024 It’s 5pm somewhere.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Until my last breathe I will never accept that more people support Celtic and Rangers due to religion and sectarianism over the fact that they win 8/9 domestic games out of 10 and it makes them feel good about their own shit lives. Also to lord it up over fans of the club from the town where they have lived all their lives. 

Sectarian singing doesn’t bother me one iota. Fat, ugly divorcee losers and virgins from towns and cities all over Scotland ignoring their home town club and travelling down to 1 game a season (usually against shite like Livingston and Ross County, as that’s the only games they can get tickets for) and sitting watching Sky Sports News in the pub every other Saturday, is the reason I hate both clubs.

Only losers in life in Scotland will support one or other of these two poisons. Success by association brings delight to individuals with a shite life. I would hate to be so sad and desperate that I need to pin my colours to either of these cancers. 

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Until my last breathe I will never accept that more people support Celtic and Rangers due to religion and sectarianism over the fact that they win 8/9 domestic games out of 10 and it makes them feel good about their own shit lives. Also to lord it up over fans of the club from the town where they have lived all their lives. 

Sectarian singing doesn’t bother me one iota. Fat, ugly divorcee losers and virgins from towns and cities all over Scotland ignoring their home town club and travelling down to 1 game a season (usually against shite like Livingston and Ross County, as that’s the only games they can get tickets for) and sitting watching Sky Sports News in the pub every other Saturday, is the reason I hate both clubs.

I honestly don’t think you get many divorced virgins, mate. Kind of works the other way.

1 minute ago, Ooooft. said:

I honestly don’t think you get many divorced virgins, mate. Kind of works the other way.

Not really, being a virgin is grounds for divorce, surely you know that.

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Only losers in life in Scotland will support one or other of these two poisons. Success by association brings delight to individuals with a shite life. I would hate to be so sad and desperate that I need to pin my colours to either of these cancers. 

Billy Connolly, James McAvoy, Jim Kerr. All failures with shite lives :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

D54B368F-1820-472A-9597-DB677E788539.gif.b68da3a619bef703c1463bd3794e7b49.gif

1 minute ago, Ooooft. said:

Billy Connolly, James McAvoy, Jim Kerr. All failures with shite lives :lol: 

Billy Connolly was initially a Partick Thistle fan. Kind of proves the point.

28 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

No wonder folk down the road think it’s a pub league. Both sectarian bigot clubs will never leave this league, its far too easy for them.

Why should we give a flying f**k what fans from another country think of our league(s)?

3 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

“Fat, ugly divorcee losers and virgins” 

The virgins are in this case exclusive of the fat, ugly divorcee, had they added a comma before ‘and’ then it could have been considered inclusive of the previous statement.

Like your not you’re fellow Celtic fan Jinky, it helps to understand the context before you try to be a smart arse. 😉

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ve no excuse, if you are going to make a c**t of something, I may as well do it properly 😂

Although English technically isn’t my first language 😉

Irish?