St Mirren v Green Cheeks 02/01/2024 It’s 5pm somewhere.

Not sure how many of the green bigots are missing due to the Asian and AFCON but it will surely give us hauners. 
Please leave the stadium as you found it, it’s not big or clever. 

4-2 Saints, this time it will be televised. 

4 hours ago, Lola montez said:

Not sure how many of the green bigots are missing due to the Asian and AFCON but it will surely give us hauners. 

I assume we billed Motherwell for the damage caused by their pyro-throwing thick wee neds?

Anyway, clearly a 1-0 home win. Penalty, Kiltie, 90+5. The VAR audio to be downloaded for 99p on iTunes first thing Wednesday morning by the Parkhead uber-bunker.

Easy the penalty king Kiltie.

I've a feeling that we'll see a decision going against celtic just to show that these things even themselves out, once celtic have the match comfortably won ofcourse. 

5 hours ago, Lola montez said:

Sadly, I think it's only the Australian players that are away this early.

Baccus will be a huge miss. Also, if O'Hara is injured our midfield line up is going to be interesting.

A few squads are already over there, Japan have a friendly today. I presume they’ll travel after tomorrows game to meet up with the squad.

Bit of a word salad for me instead of just saying “I don’t think anyone will be missing.”

6 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I assume we billed Motherwell for the damage caused by their pyro-throwing thick wee neds?

I'm pretty sure I read an article somewhere that visiting clubs were to be held financially responsible for any damage their fans caused a few years back.

Edited by btb

Unsure which Saints team will turn up for this game, but that win in Aberdeen should at least provide some encouragement and confidence going into it.

Would be incredible if we could secure a win but Celtic have proven time and again that the strength of the bench in the later stages of recent games has been pivotal.

I have just a hunch that Lewis Jamieson could make a name for himself tomorrow. 

Back to the game not sure if the selected Asian contingent are available. I wouldn't be surprised to see us draw tbh after the derby win. Apparently that was the first time we have won 3 games in a row this season.

25 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Back to the game not sure if the selected Asian contingent are available. I wouldn't be surprised to see us draw tbh after the derby win. Apparently that was the first time we have won 3 games in a row this season.

Seems almost unfair that we're losing Baccus to the Aussie squad before the match tomorrow and Celtic, it looks like will be keeping Maeda and Hatate until afterwards.

I know that's all down to the football associations and not Celtic or St. Mirren but it still feels shite that we are at an instant disadvantage.

Edited by djchapsticks