That was f-f- freezing! 2°C according to my phone but felt Baltic Street colder. Not much wind or rain but apart from the last ten minutes I didn't have a clear view of what was happening because of the thick fog blanketing the pitch. I also missed the first ten minutes because I was late and also the start of the second half because I was at the back of the pie queue.

We were not at our best this afternoon and down to nine men, in the closing stages, we were lucky to escape with a point. Webby's pen was well drilled into the bottom right corner.

Waddell's goal was scrambled home, as I recollect. Nonetheless with us down to ten men, I wasn't bothered how it was scored.

We came from behind twice, which was a relief. After our second, I thought we could snatch the win but Gardyne's sending off, meant the closing minutes were more squeaky than they ought to have been.

I think he was just fed up with the ref. and vented his frustration on an Annan player.

I missed Hester's dismissal because of my yearning for a pie.

Annan showed they were capable for spells and had some quick, tricky players but their game (like ours) lacked consistency. They seem to have improved a bit from the team I saw beaten quite convincingly on our previous trip there. We were also a bit worse, so that probably contributed too.

Montrose almost had the last word, when in the dying seconds Winker headed a clear chance meekly at their goalie, having not long before skied an earlier effort.

A point salvaged when we should have done better. We move on but our game needs upped. If we are going to stay as playoff contenders, we need to STOP having meh games and dropping points as a result.

Aye, @Brummo spot on about the weather. Sort of day that had polar bears looking for their overcoats and a great advert for summer fitba!

Couldn't see too much cause of the fog that hungover Galabank until the last 10 minutes or so but FWIW these stuck out to me.

Annan 1st goal. Appeared to hit Taam Muir on chest and then stabbed home? 

Montrose penalty - Sorry but never in a month of Sundays was this a pen. Defender clearly played ball .if only we had VAR at this level!

Nugent goal. Excellent finish. This guy would be some player if he hadn't stopped growing aged 12

Mo 2nd. No idea. Just knew it was coming. 

Heater sending off- again no idea what happened. Maybe he had a few Bob on it?

Gardyne sending off - thought he was hulk hogan with that challenge. Heard he received a further red in dressing room.

Disappointed not get anything but that's the way this season is going

1 hour ago, Hauftimedraw said:

Aye, @Brummo spot on about the weather. Sort of day that had polar bears looking for their overcoats and a great advert for summer fitba!

Couldn't see too much cause of the fog that hungover Galabank until the last 10 minutes or so but FWIW these stuck out to me.

Annan 1st goal. Appeared to hit Taam Muir on chest and then stabbed home? 

Montrose penalty - Sorry but never in a month of Sundays was this a pen. Defender clearly played ball .if only we had VAR at this level!

Nugent goal. Excellent finish. This guy would be some player if he hadn't stopped growing aged 12

Mo 2nd. No idea. Just knew it was coming. 

Heater sending off- again no idea what happened. Maybe he had a few Bob on it?

Gardyne sending off - thought he was hulk hogan with that challenge. Heard he received a further red in dressing room.

Disappointed not get anything but that's the way this season is going

You got a point! That's something!

And you have held us to two draws since the first game in which you were pretty shambolic, when we comfortably beat you 3-1, which coincided with us having a poor start to the season. That is some kind of progress is it not?