Ayr vs Kelty Hearts

Will you be attending this game of association football?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending this game of association football?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/01/24 at 15:00

Would be surprised if there's more than 1000 home fans here. Already talk of a boycott to send a message out. I'm not planning on going. Easy away win.

Running a poll just to see how many aren't going, wouldn't be surprised if the majority on here aren't.

I'm still committed to not going to this but now they have taken the proper action I hope we win well in front of an ok crowd. 

Not going anyway, will probably go to Arboath game on Tuesday now.  Hope White makes a few changes and fingers crossed we get through:

Albinson

Ahui  Stanger  McGinty  Reading

Dempsey  Smith

Chalmers  Tomlinson  Amartey

Bryden

Subs: Mutch, McAllister, Watret, Senga, Syla, McKenzie, Rose, Dowds, Murphy

Give Watret the second 45 score dependent and hopefully bring Chalmers off and hopefully don't need Murphy and Dowds.

I’m still thinking about going to this. I have a child’s party to go to first so dependant on what time that is due to finish at. I haven’t been to a game for ages as I had my own boycott until he went. 

hopefull the fact Bullen isn’t selecting the team or making subs makes a difference. I’d start with amartey chalmers and Murphy behind Dowds something Bullen never did. Midfield worries me but should have enough in there against a league 1 team. Defence should be ok so long as it’s Albinson in goal and I’d like to see watret from the start to see how he can handle the game.

I’d like to remind the Kelty fans if they could be in the ground before the teams come out as there will be a minutes silence for the Great Lee Bullen. Thanks for co-operating.

1 hour ago, AyrAtlanta said:

I’d like to remind the Kelty fans if they could be in the ground before the teams come out as there will be a minutes silence for the Great Lee Bullen. Thanks for co-operating.

I have been facing Sheffield at 10:30 every morning for a moment of reflection every day since.  

Hope everyone applauds the laying of the gilet in the centre circle.