Clyde vs Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The combination of the dreadful looking pitch and absolutely zero atmosphere is probably not the advert for Scottish football anyone was looking for tbh.

I don't thnk I've ever seen you post anything on any match thread other than moaning about the game.

Do something else.

Fair play to Clyde, for a team that's spent the season so far getting fisted in League Two, they look organised and have a bit of spirit about them.

A cruise for Aberdeen. What a prospect if that shot had gone in at 0-0.

Aberdeen should have had a penalty, but I think a lot of this game has been an example of the psychology of how the Old Firm get a lot of decisions in the top flight. The ref has given Aberdeen a few free-kicks when they've simply lost the ball, and has overlooked numerous obvious shoves etc from Aberdeen. I imagine we'll see the same in the Hearts game tomorrow, but it's funny to watch a referee obviously being influenced by the perceived quality of the teams he's reffing.

17 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I don't thnk I've ever seen you post anything on any match thread other than moaning about the game.

Do something else.

Open forum buddy, if my posts make you greet so much you can very easily just block me.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Open forum buddy, if my posts make you greet so much you can very easily just block me.

Batter on. I just think you should reevaluate how you spend your time.

I honestly never see you post on anything other than match threads, and you are just always moaning. So, why watch?

Anyway, that's up to you.

2 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

He's constantly wiping it, have you not heard the squeaking every minute or 2?

Only turned the game on 10 mins ago and first thing I heard was that squeak, didnt have a clue what it was!

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Only turned the game on 10 mins ago and first thing I heard was that squeak, didnt have a clue what it was!

The faux weegie squeegee 

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Same. I thought Sweep was co-commenting. 

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Batter on. I just think you should reevaluate how you spend your time.

I honestly never see you post on anything other than match threads, and you are just always moaning. So, why watch?

Anyway, that's up to you.

No idea why it’s annoyed you so much but glad you agree that it’s up to me what I post and when.

Job done. 2 up inside an hour on a pretty dreadful night for football, on a poor artificial surface.

Clyde were very well organised and stuffy. You can see why folk are talking up their survival chances as they look fine defensively. If they can add something going forward, they will be fine.