Livi v Raith

3 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Decent. Excited to get the Fife Pound.

I can see us winning 4-1, I can see us losing 4-1. Only guarantee is that Jack Hamilton will score, after being pish here for 5 years.

It's fine with the Fife pound your halfwit manager can stop moaning every week about his budget. The guy is even saying it again today. 

4 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Decent. Excited to get the Fife Pound.

I can see us winning 4-1, I can see us losing 4-1. Only guarantee is that Jack Hamilton will score, after being pish here for 5 years.

Us scoring 4 goals, it has taken us 13 games to score 4 goals, i'll have whatever it is you've taken please. It's guid stuff.

5 hours ago, Tiger Driver said:

Anyone know if the car park at the ground is open for fans?

There is the multi story for the Designer Outlet nearby however I feel it will be nightmare to find a space.

I usually park on the road at St Margarets academy and walk down the Glen. 

6 hours ago, Tiger Driver said:

There is the multi story for the Designer Outlet nearby however I feel it will be nightmare to find a space.

Open to fans yes but I think it's a fiver. 

As mentioned there are easy places to park within 5 min walk: 

St Margarets School 

Quarrywood Court 

9 hours ago, foreverarover said:

It's fine with the Fife pound your halfwit manager can stop moaning every week about his budget. The guy is even saying it again today. 

Aye Martindale needs to cut out the woe is me pish about his budget, Livingston are always likely to have a small budget for their level so it’s nothing new.  I’d be pretty surprised if Livingston have a smaller budget than us considering they’ve been in the top flight for a fair period with guaranteed big away support’s several times a season from Rangers, Celtic, Heart, Hibs and Aberdeen. 

6 hours ago, Tiger Driver said:

The designer outlet is 50p per hour against £5 at the ground, it takes ages getting out of the ground due to the traffic lights at the top of the road, the short walk to the mall counters this by leaving straight away.

2 hours ago, foreverarover said:

I usually park on the road at St Margarets academy and walk down the Glen. 

23 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The designer outlet is 50p per hour against £5 at the ground, it takes ages getting out of the ground due to the traffic lights at the top of the road, the short walk to the mall counters this by leaving straight away.

Yep, St Margarets is free and holds a fair few cars, even playing the cheeks i've managed to park there. Then you either walk up to the main rd and down to the traffic lights onto the ground, or down the path to the bridge at the back of the stadium, at the south stand, 6 and half a dozen.

9 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

I'm presuming we've binned VAR due to the cost today? 

I believe the only game with VAR this weekend is Celtic v Buckie Thistle. Televised at an SPL stadium.

I'm sure Davie would have mentioned if we had to pay VAR aswell 🤣

8 hours ago, Tiger Driver said:

Should be no issue parking in the outlet multi storey.

21 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Could we be playing a 4-2-3-1? If not I'm lost as to who's playing where. 

Could be but then there's no wide attackers in that line up. My guess is it'll be the 4-3-2-1 again that we last saw away to Hearts and Dundee back in November.

Sangare popping up is a surprise. He'd only managed 23 minutes in a couple of sub appearances over our last 7 matches. I'd assumed he was on his way out due to that but obviously not.

Edited by Freedom Farter

Just now, TxRover said:

Maybe the 3-6-1 or a 3-5-2, it’s “interesting”.

I mean it could just as easily be something mental like 4 at the back with Dick alongside Brown at CB and Connolly randomly playing at LB.

It's Murrayball, anything goes.