Hertz vs. Dundee, Tuesday 23rd January 7.45pm

Thought Hearts started well enough, plenty possession but Dundee stopped us creating many or any clear cut chances.

On the break Dundee looked pretty slick first half and we struggled with the big lad up front and Boateng. McCowan was a pain in the arse too. 

Second half was one way traffic and we probably deserved it in the end. Tait was excellent, and the Hoff actually trying to forward made a difference.  Lembisika is great at getting a yard and getting the ball over, rest of his play is similar to Atkinson. 

Thought the penalty was one, defender is daft. Dundee's one ass miles outside.

Big win that.

Halkett never got booked iirc😆

Edited by Aylo vanal

39 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I think the one takeaway after an entertaining match in the shit tip that is Gorgie in Scotland's capital on a ferocious evening is the player at right back for the gunts is some fucking footballer and I would be amazed if he never made it to the very top elite level.   That boy is a player. 

Did you no say he was shite when I said he could be a good signing? 😂

An absolutely abysmal performance in the first 45 but fair play to Dundee they got it bang on and were deservedly 2 up.

2nd half was miles better from us. Attacked in the wide areas and it paid off big time. Forrest and Oda made a big difference but Tait was tremendous.  He was on the park about a minute and had a huge hand in the buildup to the first.

Lembikisa was very good as well. All in all a pleasing night. Win on Saturday and we are doing very, very well to f**k 3rd.

Also that has to be Shankland off penalties but it's bizarre he's went from 14 or 15 in a row to looking unsure. Good save from Carson though and probably karma for the award being soft.

18 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Did you no say he was shite when I said he could be a good signing? 😂

That was purely fishing.  The boy is a fantastic footballer. Miles better than anyone on the pitch.   I think Rocky Bushiris agent cut the head off this lad and put Rockys coupon on the body to sell us a dead erm Fish. 

19 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Weirdo. 

Now you know I have you on ignore or else I'd have replied earlier

You have the gall to call someone a weirdo when you posed as a Hearts Fan on KB for over a year, amassing 12,500+ posts

But I'm the weirdo 'cos hibs are shit, you thought we'd lose and I post a little bantz with a Greggy Wallace smiley 🤔

Triggered, you hibs melt sap

Enjoy the e.coli

😉

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo

No. You're a weirdo because you're a wee Elixir wannabe who has somehow managed to stay on the site despite posting homophobic posts numerous times.

That and you sit watching other boys in the crowd so you can go home and call them names on the Internet.

Happy to help.

Result aside, that was my first visit to Tynecastle. What a gaff - best in Scotland I'd say by a mile.

I can only imagine the atmosphere in there when it is full.

We were great first half, shite second. Hearts deserved it in the end. Nothing more to say.

7 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Result aside, that was my first visit to Tynecastle. What a gaff - best in Scotland I'd say by a mile.

I can only imagine the atmosphere in there when it is full.

We were great first half, shite second. Hearts deserved it in the end. Nothing more to say.

Thanks
It took a quarter of a century and an administration event but it worked out pretty well

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Thanks
It took a quarter of a century and an administration event but it worked out pretty well

Are you talking about Hearts or us come the end of our own stadium debacle?

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

No. You're a weirdo because you're a wee Elixir wannabe who has somehow managed to stay on the site despite posting homophobic posts numerous times.

That and you sit watching other boys in the crowd so you can go home and call them names on the Internet.

Happy to help.

I called him what I called him because I knew he was posing as a Hearts fan and so did he, plus he was stalking me all over this board and thought it was funny; I took a week ban for it; there was only one name calling episode

I'm not a wee anything

Are we done, or are you going to try and keep up a conversation that I don't want?

Edit: fucken hell, watching boys in the crowd; na, the wee guy was walking up the stairs after getting scran and a drink, he just forgot he was in the Hearts end and lots of people saw him react the wrong way to a missed shot

Someone you accuse of being homophobic can also be the opposite; now you prove you're trolling

Just GTF!

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo

4 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Now you know i have you on ignore or else I'd have replied earlier

You have the gall to call someone a weirdo when you posed as a Hearts Fan on KB for over a year, amassing 12,500+ posts

But I'm the weirdo 'cos hibs are shit, you thought we'd lose and I post a little bantz with a Greggy Wallace smiley 🤔

Triggered, you hibs melt sap

Enjoy the e.coli

😉

ooh, I missed this juicy titbit - who were they over on JKB? They weren't from Hamilton by any chance?