Hertz vs. Dundee, Tuesday 23rd January 7.45pm

1 hour ago, Pens_Dark said:

Are we just keeping this thread going in the hope that it merges in to our next fixture in a couple weeks time...?

Yeah. Think so. Just making it a "slag each poster off" for a bit though. P&B traitors 

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Taking the thread back in the right direction…no10 Cameron is a player.( It may well be that we had a wee no10 called Cameron) that is helping this love in. 

Not a fan of foreign secretary Cameron? 

I’ll get my coat. 

15 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Taking the thread back in the right direction…no10 Cameron is a player.( It may well be that we had a wee no10 called Cameron) that is helping this love in. 

Who the f**k do you think you are handing out compliments and having a serious conversation?

On 25/01/2024 at 11:42, Pens_Dark said:

Are we just keeping this thread going in the hope that it merges in to our next fixture in a couple weeks time...?

Yes.

The real question is will this game even be on? A combination of the weather so far this week and Dundee's call offs of late don't fill me with hope.

Let's just hope the ground staff see this message and put it on their dressing room wall as motivation to prove the h8rs(me) wrong.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

14 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Yes.

The real question is will this game even be on? A combination of the weather so far this week and Dundee's call offs of late don't fill me with hope.

Let's just hope the ground staff see this message and put it on their dressing room wall as motivation to prove the h8rs(me) wrong.

We’ve signed Mellon, Beck the beautiful is back and McCowan’s suspension is over. There’s no way this will be off. 

On 31/01/2024 at 23:05, johnnydun said:

I'm confused.

This is the wrong thread.

As long as nae c**t bumps this to the top and adds to the confusion.

On 01/02/2024 at 05:24, the jambo-rocker said:

Yes.

When did we get ground staff?