Rangers visit Easter Road, Tomorrow

14 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Watched most of that. f**k me, Hibs are so naive. The gaps they leave, playing a midfield that lightweight, the refusal to switch from that formation,  all of it. Just so much that could be quickly improved but isn't.

Yep, reminiscent of Robbie Neilson's Kuol-in-midfield line up at Tynecastle against Rangers.

1 minute ago, Judy Murray said:

You can only be referring to Lewis Stevenson. In case you don't know who that is, here's a couple of photos to jog your memory.

949075-1.thumb.jpg.a98cc7b651595d2ee165b285992f9c26.jpgLewis_Stevenson_Cup.thumb.jpg.437ac0a23585c327a65f94e8e3084718.jpg

He's had a very good career.

Chuffed he's still in your team in 2024?

Rudi Skacel put Hibs to the sword umpteen times and won two Big Cups. Not sure I'd be delighted to still be picking him.

Edited by VincentGuerin

Just now, Judy Murray said:

He's decent enough backup but is nearing the end of his career. Not sure what your point is. 

Point is quite obvious (and one many Hibbies make).

Hs continuing presence on the pitch for Hibs is a sign that their recruitment is/has been shite for years.

He should have been moved on and replaced.

I trust this clears the matter up for you.

f**k me, some of the Hibbies are touchy as f**k this week. 🤣

Just now, Judy Murray said:

Welp thanks for giving my cringe reflex a workout. 

You're welcome.

Thanks for wasting my time going full tears and snotters about an opinion that is more or less Hibs supporter doctrine. 🤣

Some Hibbies on here are just so obsessed with their uncle Vinnie that they want to argue with me, even when they agree with me.

Cheer up.

3 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

You're welcome.

Thanks for wasting my time going full tears and snotters about an opinion that is more or less Hibs supporter doctrine. 🤣

Some Hibbies on here are just so obsessed with their uncle Vinnie that they want to argue with me, even when they agree with me.

Cheer up.

Wicked Uncle Vinnie !

Watched this last night, not similar in style but reminded me of Hearts under Stendal. 

Right ideas but without the players to play the system.  He needs to be more pragmatic until he gets the right guys in , if he doesn't I don't think he will survive finishing 7/8th in this league. 

4 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

He's had a very good career.

Chuffed he's still in your team in 2024?

Rudi Skacel put Hibs to the sword umpteen times and won two Big Cups. Not sure I'd be delighted to still be picking him.

Wash your mouth out, I'd put Skacel in any starting line up until he dies.