Lame Lions vs Sour Staggies Tue 30th Jan

14 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Working in the area so going to head along to this too. Never been before, where’s best to park?

55.88835190651534, -3.520705267780098

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/55°53'18.1"N+3°31'14.5"W/@55.8883519,-3.5232802,502m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m4!3m3!8m2!3d55.8883519!4d-3.5207053?entry=ttu

Walk over the footbridge and you're there

1 hour ago, JD and associates said:

I have an IQ of 133 and a 7 figure net worth but a guy who get decked on a bus thinks I'm an idiot!? 

I am tired of reading bile from your ilk. Be gone immediately.

You go on about this so much that I'm actually tempted to

1) tell the missus we need to get married.

2) get become racist

3) get in a fight on a bus

all to make your wee fantasy come true.

You're wired to the fucking moon. And your (stolen) team is going bust.

😎

Edited by VincentGuerin

No doubt this is a must win, even a draw and we can forget any chance of staying up. 

No idea how Martindale will line up, no idea how I want him to line up, 100% certain I'll be pissed off with the line up and/or his subs.

I'll be optimistic walking down to the ground and in the bar, then nervous when I look at the team, and raging at full time when we limp to a 2-0 defeat. 

The new signings perked County up on Saturday and I expect that to still be in evidence tomorrow night. If you look at their career histories, they're all good players. They're also fairly new in the door still, therefore less affected by any previous negativity at County and its a fresh start for them. Their arrival will also have buoyed County's key players like Dhanda.

Livi players have instead been worn down by negativity and their home crowd will again be very hostile towards them tomorrow night. 

For the manager's part, he's finally come around to a more favourable formation but he has to pick the right players. Not do things like drop Brandon, who'd been a difference maker in the previous match. 

Since it took so long to come around to the 4-2-3-1, we're only just finding out now that Stephen Kelly is better on the left with Bradley central rather than vice versa. So selection is still at the experimental stage yet its the most crucial games of the season.

It'll take some doing to just not lose this. Winning seems very unlikely. Some hope can be found in the substitute performances of Nouble and Yengi. One or both of them coming into the starting line up could have a catalytic effect. Hopefully Pittman is back too.

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

You go on about this so much that I'm actually tempted to

1) tell the missus we need to get married.

2) get become racist

3) get in a fight on a bus

all to make your wee fantasy come true.

You're wired to the fucking moon. And your (stolen) team is going bust.

😎

Who said anything about being racist? Are you owning up to being a racist now? More revelations from the resident scum but hardly a surprise. Please: disperse. You embarrassing caveman. 

This is really win or relegation at this point. Can see things turning very very sour in the stands if we lose/concede an early goal. 

Convinced someone is going to go down and plant the nut on Martindale at this rate

1 minute ago, JD and associates said:

Who said anything about being racist? Are you owning up to being a racist now? More revelations from the resident scum but hardly a surprise. Please: disperse. You embarrassing caveman. 

You did. And got a thread deleted. You should have been banned. I imagine you'll get yourself banned in future, so no worries.

I look forward to raising a glass to your club's demise.

Edited by VincentGuerin

3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Touched a nerve as you know it's true.

Nobody will lift a finger. There won't even be a phoenix club.

Genuinely couldn't care :D This club is older than me, it's not going anywhere. Running away from the thread won't make it right

20 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm going to leave the thread now.

@JD and associates has twice been reported for the same thing. Admin deleted the thread and took no action last time.

Ys, please GTF and don't come back. I haven't broken any forum rules so nice try caveman. 

What's more offensive is people of your ilk taking joy from people on very moderate incomes in working class areas losing their jobs. You probably don't consider that when you're on here trying to noise people up who just want to support their local football team. Back to your bin.

Edited by JD and associates