Stenhousemuir -vs- Dumbarton (Saturday 3 February 2024)

9 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I know Healy is considered a left sided player but I wouldn’t think twice about flinging him in today. By the sounds of things he’s skillfull and direct so would be more of a like for like replacement. 

I don't see too many problems in moving TWall wide right to accommodate Healy on the left  

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Can we expect any Norwegian visitors today ?  I was wondering if they were doubling Up-Helly-A with seeing the aristocrats of the division rocking up (geddit ??)

For a second I thought you were meaning Henning Kristofferson

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Did Kelly not join us described as “no. 10”? Seems odd to play him over the actual winger we just signed!

He said to me he's played most of his football either as a #10 or wide on the (I think) left. Just not as an out and out striker.

My only worry would be T.Wallace/R.Wallace and Kelly somewhat lacking pace.

Sorry if missed it but wtf happened to the Stenny soup?? Apparently they don't make it anymore. Guy in the stall said, "It's powdered shite. You'll definitely be disappointed." 

This is worse than the fact this shite Stenny team are romping to the title...

Not much in this. I'd say we have looked slightly better overall but neither 'keeper been worked really. Ryan Blair and Sean Crighton have been very good for us and we look dangerous going forward but still lacked that final ball or even just getting a shot off.

I’m not at the game but with Stenny having some important players out and coming off the back of a defeat it feels like they are there for the taking today. Fling in Spartans and Peterheid currently losing and 3 points could be massive. 

Please don’t be shitebags and go for it in the 2nd half.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m not at the game but with Stenny having some important players out and coming off the back of a defeat it feels like they are there for the taking today. Fling in Spartans and Peterheid currently losing and 3 points could be massive. 

Please don’t be shitebags and go for it in the 2nd half.

Nah, think how he’ll spin a draw. He’ll love it. “Sit in and keep it tight boys”.

A very average opposition, that we’ve already taken apart this season, who man for man are worse than us, but went on a freak run of wins.

If we had a decent manager we would win this league as we have the players.

I wills tart this here...if Dick Campbell wants back into football i would give him a call now...he would get us up immedieately.

Withus not being in Angus that might be a problem though.SF is costing us dear.Shit show almost every week.