Airdrie v Hearts

Tickets have now gone on sale with Airdrie getting the main stand and Hearts the East and South Stand with it appears the North Stand yet to be released.
Airdrie fans can pick seats in their ticket portal and download them as PDFs where it seems to be paper tickets being given out by Hearts.

So I'll start this thread off in a nice way and give a stadium plan for Hearts fans.

Screenshot2024-01-31175910-Copy.thumb.png.5570d2281b087f8a9f3413cc85c666ba.png

Edited by Caro-Kann

5 hours ago, Passionate said:

Are Hearts liable to sell 4300 tickets ( roughly). For a game at teatime on BBC on a Sunday,  if so,  hats off. .

Definitely possible especially at a ground some have never been to before.

Edit: admittedly, kick off time is awful and will put some people off but we will certainly take a good number.

Edited by stanley

16 minutes ago, stanley said:

Definitely possible especially at a ground some have never been to before.

Edit: admittedly, kick off time is awful and will put some people off but we will certainly take a good number.

I think we've already sold out the East Stand and a chunk of the South and tickets only went on sale yesterday. My guess is we'll sell both stands already allocated. A couple of good performances in the upcoming games might see us sell more if available in the North. I think KO time and the date has played a part, if it was Saturday at 3pm we'd be looking at over 5k easy I think seeing as it's the SC, not somewhere we've played competitively before and is relatively easy to get to.

10 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think we've already sold out the East Stand and a chunk of the South and tickets only went on sale yesterday. My guess is we'll sell both stands already allocated. A couple of good performances in the upcoming games might see us sell more if available in the North. I think KO time and the date has played a part, if it was Saturday at 3pm we'd be looking at over 5k easy I think seeing as it's the SC, not somewhere we've played competitively before and is relatively easy to get to.

Would imagine the North stand would be available if numbers merited it,   The frustrating thing is the main stand will probably be half empty holds just under 4k,    Airdrie at a push IMO will sell 2k which is a decent number for ourselves as you say kick off time and BBC game will be shown in the attendance unfortunately..

On 01/02/2024 at 14:52, Passionate said:

Would imagine the North stand would be available if numbers merited it,   The frustrating thing is the main stand will probably be half empty holds just under 4k,    Airdrie at a push IMO will sell 2k which is a decent number for ourselves as you say kick off time and BBC game will be shown in the attendance unfortunately..

Is the Main Stand not 3300, the East 2900, South and North 1900 each? Agree that with 1700 home fans v St Johnstone then we'll do well to get 2k given time and on tv. 

8 hours ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

Is the Main Stand not 3300, the East 2900, South and North 1900 each? Agree that with 1700 home fans v St Johnstone then we'll do well to get 2k given time and on tv. 

I could be wrong the figures I got quoted when the stadium opened at first were,  3750. main Stand,  1800 each behind the goals  and 2820 East,   I don't think it is far off,  still think 6 k or just above for Hearts game,  depends what we sell and any neutrals that want to come along, we have that factor as well,  

Yip 1800 behind each goal.

Main stand about 3700

2800 East

42 minutes ago, Passionate said:

I could be wrong the figures I got quoted when the stadium opened at first were,  3750. main Stand,  1800 each behind the goals  and 2820 East,   I don't think it is far off,  still think 6 k or just above for Hearts game,  depends what we sell and any neutrals that want to come along, we have that factor as well,  

36 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

As an away fan, is the train to Drumgelloch better than the one to Airdrie? Seems a shorter walk, but doesn't mean it's a better route.

Depends what you're after really. Drumgelloch takes you closer to the stadium, but Airdrie station is much more central vis a vis the town itself, so much easier access to pubs pre-match. 

Stadium does have a bar of its own.

9 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

Depends what you're after really. Drumgelloch takes you closer to the stadium, but Airdrie station is much more central vis a vis the town itself, so much easier access to pubs pre-match. 

Stadium does have a bar of its own.

Cheers, thats helpful.

Never realised there was a bar at the stadium. Is that accessible to away fans as well? And is it a decent size?

6 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Cheers, thats helpful.

Never realised there was a bar at the stadium. Is that accessible to away fans as well? And is it a decent size?

Aye no worries mate.

It is open to away fans aye, has been for as long as I can remember and don't imagine that'll change for Sunday. It's an okay size, albeit I reckon there's a good chance it will be heaving on Sunday and reach that point quite quickly, too.

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Cheers, thats helpful.

3 hours ago, AndyDD said:

Aye no worries mate.

It is open to away fans aye, has been for as long as I can remember and don't imagine that'll change for Sunday. It's an okay size, albeit I reckon there's a good chance it will be heaving on Sunday and reach that point quite quickly, too.

The bar in the stadium is closed this Sunday as it is being used by BBC pre match for the draw for next round and other suite has hospitality in it. 

6 hours ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

Airdries sold over 3thousand already 

Not sure where that is from but we clearly haven't going by the tickets still on sale. The middle section is for hospitality and the end section isn't for sale, so if we'd sold 3000 we'd be virtually sold out given the stand holds 3700. Not going to count up the available seats but looks to me about 2000.

I think we'll sell about 3000 by Sunday but we haven't yet.

1 hour ago, DiamondT said:

The bar in the stadium is closed this Sunday as it is being used by BBC pre match for the draw for next round and other suite has hospitality in it. 

Thanks for the heads up.