10 hours ago, RawB93 said:

If any Gorgie minks would like their pusses rapped pre or post game my PM's are open.

No chance, I've seen your video.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

We are also managed by an untested quantity at this level.

We didn't have the third highest budget.

Why would that game have been bigged up as revenge when we pumped you in the Championship and had played you twice before that in the same season? Was it conveniently because you won?

Genuinely, who is bonehead? I'm curious as to what injustices he's been riling people up about.

You've got the third highest budget in the league to ease Bonehead into the position, having qualified for Europe last season with him all but managing the club. I hope you're not comparing it to Dundees situation. Budgets aren't everything though, accepted, which is why you were deservedly relegated during Covid after getting pumped week by week - including against second bottom St Mirren a week before seize of play.

Neilson was the man who whipped up a frenzy before the game, playing up to the bitter Maroon morons in the crowd. We didn't win, we equalised through Jason Cummings and Hearts fans proceeded to boo their team and head for the exits. That was the only part of the game where the frenzy took place in the home ends. 

Bonehead describes a very stupid person which is spot on for Steven Naismith. An absolute thicko who will see Hearts as a pathway to get to the larger intertwined knuckle dragging Glasgow branch of the Gorgie/Govan alliance.

With any competent manager Hearts would be winning this Saturday against a team decimated with injuries but with 'Naisy' in charge we'll wait and see.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You've got the third highest budget in the league to ease Bonehead into the position, having qualified for Europe last season with him all but managing the club. I hope you're not comparing it to Dundees situation. Budgets aren't everything though, accepted, which is why you were deservedly relegated during Covid after getting pumped week by week - including against second bottom St Mirren a week before seize of play.

Neilson was the man who whipped up a frenzy before the game, playing up to the bitter Maroon morons in the crowd. We didn't win, we equalised through Jason Cummings and Hearts fans proceeded to boo their team and head for the exits. That was the only part of the game where the frenzy took place in the home ends. 

Bonehead describes a very stupid person which is spot on for Steven Naismith. An absolute thicko who will see Hearts as a pathway to get to the larger intertwined knuckle dragging Glasgow branch of the Gorgie/Govan alliance.

With any competent manager Hearts would be winning this Saturday against a team decimated with injuries but with 'Naisy' in charge we'll wait and see.

Thank you.

Who knew there was a bottom of the barrel on the Internet.

5 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Who knew there was a bottom of the barrel on the Internet.

Usually found in the spam folder. Maybe if the SPFL had looked there you would've been saved from relegation along with the Partick and Stranraer.

Oh dear.

Thank you.

39 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You've got the third highest budget in the league to ease Bonehead into the position, having qualified for Europe last season with him all but managing the club. 

Some of the Daily Record headlines about Shankland made more sense than this.

7 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Having watched Hearts and Dundee in our last two games, Dundee should stroll this. At least a two goal win for Dundee. 

You mean the games which Hearts won 2 -0 and Dundee couldn't even beat the worst Aberdeen team in a long time.

That's not to mention we beat Dundee last week...

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Fucking whit? 

Dundee fans, please come collect yer da.

45 minutes ago, Empty It said:

You mean the games which Hearts won 2 -0 and Dundee couldn't even beat the worst Aberdeen team in a long time.

That's not to mention we beat Dundee last week...

I like your optimism.

23 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Just saying it as I saw it. Dundee were excellent for the bulk of the match on Tuesday, whereas Hearts let us dominate the first half and didn't look that impressive overall. Also the game being at Dens I can only see a home win. I understand that you will totally disagree.

& yet you got your routine nil poi👍

22 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I think you're abusing the word dominate somewhat. 

Not so much' abusing' as 'using to mean a different word altogether'. Aberdeen were just about the better team first half in that game, certainly, but not by very much. And that was before Hearts even bothered to turn up.

FWIW, Dundee were absolutely clinical in their successful first half against us last week. I am fairly confident if they get into a 2-0 lead this time, we will not be coming back to win.

19 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Usually found in the spam folder. Maybe if the SPFL had looked there you would've been saved from relegation along with the Partick and Stranraer.

Oh dear.

Thank you.

Bloody hell, this is why you should never drink and post.

Don't see the relevance of our routine home win against bottom-six jobbers Aberdeen. We often start slowly in games at home to the wee teams this season, but we got the job done and move on.

Much harder game this weekend. To be honest, I'd take a draw. We probably need to win five games to wrap up third, so one here would be a big step, but a draw is fine.

30 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Cba checking, but from memory, we have a decent record against Hearts, especially at home. 3 points and we're pushing for top 6.

TBH, and I CBA checking either, I think you do.

Last week's comeback from 2-0 down felt like overcoming a bogie team, even though I'm sure we have beaten you more recently than the 6-2 game in the Championship.

31 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Cba checking, but from memory, we have a decent record against Hearts, especially at home. 3 points and we're pushing for top 6.

5 Hearts wins, 4 Dundee wins and a draw in the last 10 at Dens.

Nowhere near as bas as I thought it was tbh, feel like we always toil up there.