I've got an unbelievable record at Dens. Been going since the mid-90s (first trip was the infamous League Cup tie) and I've not seen us lose there since. (ETA: I have! Once! Mo Berthe day)

Just one of these things where I've seemed to skip the defeats there out of sheer luck.

Edited by VincentGuerin

10 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I've got an unbelievable record at Dens. Been going since the mid-90s (first trip was the infamous League Cup tie) and I've not seen us lose there since. (ETA: I have! Once! Mo Berthe day)

Just one of these things where I've seemed to skip the defeats there out of sheer luck.

Are you going tomorrow, having a pub crawl round Dundee or going to Lochee United v Arbroath Vics?

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Are you going tomorrow, having a pub crawl round Dundee or going to Lochee United v Arbroath Vics?

I am going to Dundee.

Whether I'll attend the game; That's a decision for around 2.40pm tomorrow. I'd hate to commit at this early stage.

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I am going to Dundee.

Whether I'll attend the game; That's a decision for around 2.40pm tomorrow. I'd hate to commit at this early stage.

North End are playing Violet at 2.00 tomorrow and their ground is a brisk 5 minute walk/jog from Dens. 

57 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Can anyone local say if there has been the slightest bit of condensation in the air recently that might flood the park?

4 minutes walk from Dens and my garden is soaking. 

I'd call it off now for hearts sake. They are getting pumped otherwise.PXL_20240202_172659110.thumb.jpg.c3c1bc12b786208e7bab0b2a92ece500.jpg

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

North End are playing Violet at 2.00 tomorrow and their ground is a brisk 5 minute walk/jog from Dens. 

North End is brilliant fun

For the manager. Will Halkett be back in the team or keep him out for another week and play 4 at the back. I think that's the biggest decision he has to make because we were losing quite a few goals with him in the team. That's what I'll be looking to see when the team is picked. 

27 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You're right, but I thought that I detected an implication that Hearts would win tomorrow. But maybe you don't?

My only prediction is that the game will be called off due to Dundees ridiculously tinpot pitch.

McCracken

Ashcroft                      Shaughnessy                    Dodgson

McGhee                                                                                               Beck

Boateng            Mulligan

McCowan

Mellon       Bakayoko

That should do it.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

McCracken

Ashcroft                      Shaughnessy                    Dodgson

McGhee                                                                                               Beck

Boateng            Mulligan

McCowan

Mellon       Bakayoko

That should do it.

Thank you.

I wouldn’t disagree but Carson will start? Possibly Lamie if fit for Dodgson. 

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Is McCracken not out owing to recovering from a broken arm? Or did I imagine that?

The Courier - 

He would then join Accrington Stanley on an emergency loan and played 11 times in League One but a broken arm cut that spell short.

He’s still not back to full fitness on that front but is expected to be available by mid-February.