6 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

No we couldn't.

Continually chanting the name of a player who did nothing to their positive benefit.

The missing e-mail.

Generally being one of the moaniest supports in Scotland.

GIRU 

kevin-bridges-kev-bridges.gif.ebf0468fe5e9465b40814924e7b061f2.gif

Bar the OF, Dundee are easily the best team I've seen us play in the league going forward.  Defence is pish, but give me a game like that with both teams trying to win over all the teams that sit in and try to bore us to defeat any day

Edited by Insert Amusing Pseudonym

3 minutes ago, mungo said:

Great game of football. Shankland the difference. We've come a long way under docherty...

Exactly this.   No Shankland no three points for Hearts.  I’m sure Hearts will do all they can to keep him.

Tried to avoid previous comments so not influenced but I said at 2-1 Dees we should be proud of performance irrespective of result. Difference between side was Shankland-don't know what it is but he just seems to dictate play and defenders stand off (or are kept off him by Shankland). 

Tony coukd have added fresh legs when 2-2 but difficult to criticise and I would have remove Bayako rather than Mellon but we don't know what the monitors are saying and Mellon lacks match time. 

Onwards and upwards👍

27 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

One man jambo band. IMO.

Thank you.

I'm sure if he took the night off and we gave you a two-goal head start you'd have no issues then.

2 hours ago, woolf said:

Stop the Hidees pish and I think we could almost be friends.

Dundee look very good and 0 point from 6 is Fkn harsh ,no danger you’ll be anywhere near the bottom 4

Don't flirt with us, we're spoken for.

#HiDees