To go or not to go. Rankers v Ayr

19 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

They don’t need to take them with them. Just buy them up there. Then they’ll all have two each.

What way was it you c***s voted on Sevco again? Sit the f**k down.

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Congratulations for not having to edit that post. But, while we’re at it. Why didn’t you club vote? Lots of proper thinking clubs did.

I think you need to edit your post “Why didn’t you club vote”.

3 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Congratulations for not having to edit that post. But, while we’re at it. Why didn’t you club vote? Lots of proper thinking clubs did.

Yep,Killie became old firm bitches a few years back.Bent over and took the OF pound.

1 minute ago, NFL12 said:

You obviously don’t understand what the vote and M Johnstone abstention was about.

8 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Where did I defend it? Now you take your time.

Take your time.

Just now, Sortmeout said:

Reading back through the thread I can’t believe Ayr fans biggest defence of being a diddy club is “your club didn’t vote against Sevco”.

It’s all they’ve got though. And even then they get it all wrong. As usual.

Parachuting into the top flight?

Och, yer absolutely struggling here but you keep coming back for more. Tell me, how and when you paid off the debt that you owed to a publicly owned bank. A bank owned by you and me. Then tell me how your club voted. Struggling or celebrating?

6 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Where did I defend it? Now you take your time.

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Another major trophy slips by for Ayr Utd.

I’m only an amateur mathematician but I’ve calculated the impact this game has on Ayr’s Scottish Cup winning ratio and I believe it sits at 0%.

Funny how there is only one teams fans (outwith the rangers) celebrating a rangers win.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Reading back through the thread I can’t believe Ayr fans biggest defence of being a diddy club is “your club didn’t vote against Sevco”.

It’s all they’ve got though. And even then they get it all wrong. As usual.

Are you aware that you’re here recycling 20+ year old scarf patter?

3 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Och, yer absolutely struggling here but you keep coming back for more. Tell me, how and when you paid off the debt that you owed to a publicly owned bank. A bank owned by you and me. Then tell me how your club voted. Struggling or celebrating?

Funny how there is only one teams fans (outwith the rangers) celebrating a rangers win.

You’ve went from the rangers vote to parachuting someone into the top flight, then onto Killie debt. Talk about clutching a straws. Fuckin hell.