6 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Unlucky not to score and we would have deserved it. Yengi is so awkward that he's causing a lot of problems but he's lacking in quality so far.

Don't think Kilmarnock will continue to be this crap so we'll need to improve our final ball. It won't take much for them to score with their quality up top and our lack of quality in goals.

Feeling like the Hearts game, where we've been the better team and had a goal ruled offside.

Could do with bringing Anderson on, i know his form hasn't been great but we're creating chances for him to get in on goal, odds are he'll score if we keep setting them up for him.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Feeling like the Hearts game, where we've been the better team and had a goal ruled offside.

Could do with bringing Anderson on, i know his form hasn't been great but we're creating chances for him to get in on goal, odds are he'll score if we keep setting them up for him.

The only way I would bring Anderson on right now would be for Pittman ..Yengi is causing them plenty of issues and Anderson running from deep could be very dangerous. Not that Pittman hasn't done well, he just lacks that killer instinct at times

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

The only way I would bring Anderson on right now would be for Pittman ..Yengi is causing them plenty of issues and Anderson running from deep could be very dangerous. Not that Pittman hasn't done well, he just lacks that killer instinct at times

Yeah Yengi will give us assists, Anderson will score goals, two of them would be a good partnership.

1 minute ago, East Calder Lion said:

Pity. For me Shinnie detracts from our mobility in midfield. 

Think the change makes sense...Bradley isn't the quickest either and his final ball has been rotten today. Shinnie has a better range of passing on him and hopefully his game intelligence can push us towards a positive result. MacKay going off is a strange one as his pace can create chances by itself 

5 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Our commentary team don't half waffle some shite btw, when did it get so bad?

Always thought they were fair to the point of being biased to the opposition when i watched the PPV games during covid..

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Always thought they were fair to the point of being biased to the opposition when i watched the PPV games during covid..

Yep, used to be pretty decent, this is my first time hearing the new duo and it's a difficult listen.

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

Anderson on for Yengi has totally blunted our attack

All the subs have IMO, Sangare and Shinnie aren't wingers and aren't as far forward as MacKay and Bradley were. 

Martindale does Martindale things though