56 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Could do with bringing Anderson on, i know his form hasn't been great but we're creating chances for him to get in on goal, odds are he'll score if we keep setting them up for him.

Yengi was fucked but I think taking him and Mackay off and bringing Sangare and Anderson on gubbed us. Had absolutely nothing to aim at for the last 10 minutes.

Didn't deserve to lose but that can happen when you don't take your chances. Think we missed Nouble a lot, Bradley just doesn't do it for me.

Great win. Got to win when not at your best if you have ambitions to finish higher up. Recognised what wasn't working and made the right changes. 

Polworth. Kennedy. Rory. Even Murray was good when he came on. 

KVV showed more in the time he was on than Vass in his hour plus. If Van Veen fit he has to take his place now.

32 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Our commentary team don't half waffle some shite btw, when did it get so bad?

Need to get Rachel Walkingshaw back on. Enjoy listening to her more than anyone else on co-comms.

7 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Our defence has been suspect all season but it's our complete inability to score goals that's killing us.

There's a very bad balance at the moment where neither of them look good at the same time.

It won't take much to catch up to Ross County but we need to start getting both right at the same time soon. 

5 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

He made subs that negatively impacted our attack? Fair to say he has to take some blame for that. 

Shinnie had more of an impact than Bradley who's final ball was woeful today. MacKay and Yengi were out on their feet after both of them put in a shift. I don't know what else you expect him to do

Wow, thought we were really good. Unlucky not to get a point however we didn’t take our chances in either half. Ultimately that comes down to a lack of quality I suppose. You look at that Killie squad and the attacking options they have… why can’t we sign a Van Veen?

Taking off one winger - Bradley off for Shinnie - made sense but taking off both saw us mostly lose our counter attacking threat. It contributed to us Inviting Killie on too much.That said, Sangare does get forward well and could've scored from that great Shinnie assist. Anderson should have come on much earlier for Yengi.

Standout performances from George and Donnellan. Brandon, Holt, Carson and Pittman were also good. Bradley did well first half and was unlucky to be subbed for tactical reasons. MacKay is a real attacking spark for us but should shoot less often.

23 minutes ago, Fide said:

Never in doubt. Toffee, etc. 

10 minutes ago, Fide said:

Ferranti Thistle play a rather anti-football type of game eh? 

If you come back a third time and try a wee bit harder you might get some bites, but it would look a bit desperate