Hibs v Celtic

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Delighted Newell fucked that up

He’s a dirty  b*****d 

I know. Newell is a typical thick hacketman. He's completely sold the jerseys there. Him and Youan shoighting the tackle.

hibsedit.gif.a316ae0f8ecfd92ba59ebfe66e9079e6.gif

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Big team found. 

9 team accumulator to win league, Celtic included. Also rather that shite won it than the other way worse shite. 

My big team will always be Ayr, sorry to disappoint you. Although the speed you came back suggests your ‘big’ team…

That all comes from Youan shiting out of a tackle.

Definitely a better performance than we’ve seen recently. Moriah-Welsh looks a good addition and I thought Triantis improved after giving away the penalty. 

Never in a million years do Hibs get given either of those penalties in Glasgow.

If Boyle was wearing a Celtic top tonight they'd have been given a third penalty.

No amount of "b-b-b-but we're the vhictims hoanest" will change my mind on that.

1 minute ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

9 team accumulator to win league, Celtic included. Also rather that shite won it than the other way worse shite. 

My big team will always be Ayr, sorry to disappoint you. Although the speed you came back suggests your ‘big’ team…

🤣

Just now, HibsFan said:

Never in a million years do Hibs get given either of those penalties in Glasgow.

If Boyle was wearing a Celtic top tonight they'd have been given a third penalty.

No amount of "b-b-b-but we're the vhictims hoanest" will change my mind on that.

Are you talking about Boyle’s horrendous dive? You deserved something out that tonight but that’s clutching at straws my man. 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

That all comes from Youan shiting out of a tackle.

Definitely a better performance than we’ve seen recently. Moriah-Welsh looks a good addition and I thought Triantis improved after giving away the penalty. 

Watch not drop these straws you’re clutching 

Just now, Londonwell said:

Are you talking about Boyle’s horrendous dive? You deserved something out that tonight but that’s clutching at straws my man. 

There was (minimal) contact and there is not a doubt in my mind that if Celtic need a goal down the other end they get it.

This was my entire problem with VAR from the start, it gives the referees an extra chance to appease the pondlife who support Celtic or Rangers from their sofa and stop bullets being sent in the post to them.

Some people genuinely thought it would help level the playing field. :lol: