Hibs v Celtic

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Never in a million years do Hibs get given either of those penalties in Glasgow.

If Boyle was wearing a Celtic top tonight they'd have been given a third penalty.

No amount of "b-b-b-but we're the vhictims hoanest" will change my mind on that.

Agreed, no Non-Old Firm team gets that against the Glasgow clubs.

Yet Brendan cries about standard of refereeing on the Monday when Warnock is appointed and wins off the back of 2 pens. 

Worst conspiracy theory to ever exist. How many penalties is that now?

Hibs deserved a point at least. 

This celtc team are utterly honking. Sharks within 2 weeks imgho. 

Edited by RuMoore

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

There was (minimal) contact and there is not a doubt in my mind that if Celtic need a goal down the other end they get it.

This was my entire problem with VAR from the start, it gives the referees an extra chance to appease the pondlife who support Celtic or Rangers from their sofa and stop bullets being sent in the post to them.

Some people genuinely thought it would help level the playing field. :lol:

If I was you I’d be more concerned why Boyle has went down like a tonne of bricks for no reason when he still had a chance of getting the ball. Absolutely clear as day dive, behave. 

The only issue with the penalty is about if you can tell he’s inside the box or not. He’s absolutely cleaned him out, as a Celtic fan I don’t think you can definitively say either way, so it stupid be a penalty. Don’t give a f**k though. Also I think I’d live 30 years more if I never had to watch a game of football again, it takes years off you. 

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

That’s probably because you’re a bit thick tbh 

Not a single thing about my post was clutching at straws, what you said made no sense. Good try though.

1 minute ago, Londonwell said:

If I was you I’d be more concerned why Boyle has went down like a tonne of bricks for no reason when he still had a chance of getting the ball. Absolutely clear as day dive, behave. 

This.

Hibs fans blaming everyone else. If Boyle stayed on his feet instead of diving, if Newell wasn't a thug and if Youan didn't miss sitters... they might win.

On 06/02/2024 at 12:49, Zing. said:

“Hibs will be smelling blood” might be one of the worst pre match takes I’ve read on here. 

Lol. This aged like milk.

Only took us two penalties to win.

Edited by LuboMoravcik

19 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Worst conspiracy theory to ever exist. How many penalties is that now?

Hibs deserved a point at least. 

This celtc team are utterly honking. Sharks within 2 weeks imgho. 

You best hope this prediction doesn’t come back and bite you on the arse like your predictions about Bealeball smashing us etc etc

Not sure how you argue with any of the penalty decisions tbh. 

Edited by Jinky67

It really is mental to think that referees are against them.

Tonight couldn’t have been any clearer, if the roles were reversed tonight, Boyle’s one would have been given and the other two wouldn’t have.

And once again I am using this opportunity to say f**k Ben Kensell for voting for VAR to brought in, the man possibly may be worst thing that’s happened to Hibernian FC in the modern era.

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

It really is mental to think that referees are against them.

Tonight couldn’t have been any clearer, if the roles were reversed tonight, Boyle’s one would have been given and the other two wouldn’t have.

And once again I am using this opportunity to say f**k Ben Kensell for voting for VAR to brought in, the man possibly may be worst thing that’s happened to Hibernian FC in the modern era.

😂