Dumbarton vs Spartans

Match Outcome  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/24 at 19:45

40 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Aye I'm not sure it's anything to get worked up about, looks a simple error. 

That said, MACKAY OUT.

Its not really a simple error Moonster. A simple error is a typo charging fans £30 to park instead of £3.

If we were always going to be able to park at the ground tonight then why is there a version of the matchday info that stated that we can't?

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Its not really a simple error Moonster. A simple error is a typo charging fans £30 to park instead of £3.

If we were always going to be able to park at the ground tonight then why is there a version of the matchday info that stated that we can't?

I think they've just copied the stuff from the Rangers game and taken it down when they noticed. 

11 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

Came to ask about this... can't make the game but would, somewhat idiotically, buy the stream.

I'm hoping there is, for no other reason than to give myself an excuse to not stay at work.

We've been the better team. Hitting the post and having a goal chalked off. But a mixture of the pitch and our lack of pace means this is a dire watch.

Feels like I've spent 50% of the half watching the Spartans keeper take goal kicks. Must be how our opposition feel watching Brett Long.

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

There's a lack of pace in that team imo. That's my big worry.

Proven to be 100% correct so far. First minutes aside, they've slowed it right down and looked very comfortable.