Heart of Midlothian v Motherwell

6 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Didn’t we sign another left back/left sided player in the window? Why are we shoe horning O’Donnell in the there then? 

yes, dunno.

9 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

It wasn’t “easy” , Shankland just made it look that way !

Yir man has scored plenty good goals this season and I hope he gets a chance at the Euro's, but that will rank among his easier efforts. Plenty time for defenders to judge the flight and don't get close. Mugabi hopeless (again).

17 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Didn’t we sign another left back/left sided player in the window? Why are we shoe horning O’Donnell in the there then? 

Yip. Utterly ridiculous sub from Kettlewell. Took balance out the team completely. 

4 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Liam Kelly is like having a child in goals. Or he has concrete in his boots or something.

Couldn't even muster a dive at Shankland's header. Watched Duk's header at Pitoddrie.

Think you’re being a wee bit unfair on your keeper there tbh as Shanklands header was powerful and headed downwards into the corner ,

I don’t think many keepers would’ve got close to that 

5 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Liam Kelly is like having a child in goals. Or he has concrete in his boots or something.

Couldn't even muster a dive at Shankland's header. Watched Duk's header at Pitoddrie.

The guy's due criticism for his from in general yes, but this sort of thing is just nonsense. Should he have come out and punched it too? What about stopping the cross? 

Both of those headers he's got no chance. 

Just now, Unleash The Nade said:

Think you’re being a wee bit unfair on your keeper there tbh as Shanklands header was powerful and headed downwards into the corner ,

I don’t think many keepers would’ve got close to that 

Maybe he doesn't save it but have a dive at it.

It doesn't flash past him, he just isn't in a position to even try. He is on his heels and has been at every crossed ball this season. It is poor technique and the defenders have zero confidence he will do anythign at crossed balls. Surprised Hearts didn't have every corner swinging in on top of him.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Maybe he doesn't save it but have a dive at it.

It doesn't flash past him, he just isn't in a position to even try. He is on his heels and has been at every crossed ball this season. It is poor technique and the defenders have zero confidence he will do anythign at crossed balls. Surprised Hearts didn't have every corner swinging in on top of him.

I was trying to be kind !

You’re right, he’s pish 

Poor team selection to start with. Back 3 wasn't necessary but made the right changes throughout the game to go ahead. Honestly thought we played a little bit wíth fire with Devlin and Tait out midfield towards the end but saw it out. 

On the Kelly chat. I said on the Motherwell thread it's not even nearly his fault but he dived at it without using his arms. Made it look fucking daft.

I thought Hearts scored with their second shot, (first one straight at Kelly) but bbc says they had 22?

We had our chances to score but were being pressed back so most things were ‘break aways’.

1-0 would have been a fair outcome, was there a push for the second? Didn’t matter. 

33 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

ROUTINE VICTORY.

How many did the Theo Bair-inspired third best attack in the country score today please? 

Every team has muppets for fans sadly.