Burgh beaten by blasties big bounce back beckons burgh

45 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Don't normally wish ladeside to win a throw in but well done today in beating the serial tappers..... ...

A Jekyll and hide performance from Burgh today who never really create many good chances.

7 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

A Jekyll and hide performance from Burgh today who never really create many good chances.

How did blair rossiter play ? I would have expected him to shine big time on that glorious ladeside surface with his wand of a leg peg that's making the proverbial fortune...........

Surface anything but glorious today. Burgh lost midfield battle today in terms of being second to every loose  ball. Wingers not helping central midfielders out enough. Rossiter didn't see enough of the ball. Darren Christie came on at half time but didn't influence game in any way. Opposition getting wise now to Burgh style and Burgh need to mix up their gameplay a bit more. Burgh didn't do enough to win the game for me. Well done Kilbirnie for sticking at it. Cracking free kick for first goal.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone at Irvine Meadow regrets not giving Colin Spence a real chance to cut his teeth in management. 

By all accounts he’s doing a decent job at Kilbirnie given the mess they’ve been in in recent years.