Hearts v Hibs

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

As much as I get that, one more derby win last year and scraping a draw against us when we are shite this year is hardly worth bragging about.

You know fine well you got off on one yesterday, outplayed at home.   It's okay to admit that, and you lot aren't gutted by the draw, you are relieved and delighted. 

Nah, honestly. A derby that isn't won is never satisfying.

Only exception being when we beat you 4-4.

8 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Nah, honestly. A derby that isn't won is never satisfying.

Only exception being when we beat you 4-4.

Scraped a draw with a wonder strike at our place too in the Champ.  I'm sure you enjoyed that.

I'm gutted we never won last night, was gutted we lost the last game too, also gutted we drew 2-2 at you tip the first game and this is us in a fucking terrible season. 

Anyway, back to the darts mate, take it easy. 

19 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

As much as I get that, one more derby win last year and scraping a draw against us when we are shite this year is hardly worth bragging about.

You know fine well you got off on one yesterday, outplayed at home.   It's okay to admit that, and you lot aren't gutted by the draw, you are relieved and delighted. 

I wouldn’t say “gutted” or “delighted” are particularly appropriate 

“Somewhat miffed” covers it  fairly well as far as I’m concerned 

Obviously I can’t speak authoritatively for the whole hearts support and opinions will vary but given that the hearts left the field to only fairly mild booing from their own supporters I’m probably fairly typical.

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Obviously I can’t speak authoritatively for the whole hearts support and opinions will vary but given that the hearts left the field to only fairly mild booing from their own supporters I’m probably fairly typical.

I was not happy last night. We'd not performed and I was pissed off, certainly wasn't delighted.

This performance from Hibs seems to be growing arms and legs as to how much they were in charge though. Rather than just being slightly the better team we are getting spin that they gave us some sort of hiding. 

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Of course you must be miffed outplayed by a team kicking about in 7th in the table, I would be too.

Guaranteed you are relieved you got out of jail though.  

6 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I was not happy last night. We'd not performed and I was pissed off, certainly wasn't delighted.

This performance from Hibs seems to be growing arms and legs as to how much they were in charge though. Rather than just being slightly the better team we are getting spin that they gave us some sort of hiding. 

Not really mate, you were just shite and got away with one.   There wasn't any slightly about it either.  For you to admit we were slightly better confirms that too. 

No Hibernian fan is delighted we drew last night, none. 

22 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Scraped a draw with a wonder strike at our place too in the Champ.  I'm sure you enjoyed that.

I'm gutted we never won last night, was gutted we lost the last game too, also gutted we drew 2-2 at you tip the first game and this is us in a fucking terrible season. 

Anyway, back to the darts mate, take it easy. 

This is Hibs in a perfectly average season. You've finished 3rd once since 2005 and have been outside the top 6 as often as you've been in in that time.

Edited by DC92

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Of course you must be miffed outplayed by a team kicking about in 7th in the table, I would be too.

Guaranteed you are relieved you got out of jail though.  

There was a point where we were 1-0 down and Killie were 1-0 up that was a bit worrying 

12 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I'll come out with it; even Tagawa has enough experience to have put away the 1st chance Vargas had in the 2nd half, which would have downed them

Just now, DC92 said:

This is Hibs in a perfectly average season. You've finished 3rd once since 2005 and have been outside the top 6 more as often as you've been in in that time.

What's that's got to do with last nights match?  Since 2005 or Romanovs dosh you boys have been relegated twice in that time. 

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Not really mate, you were just shite and got away with one.   There wasn't any slightly about it either.  For you to admit we were slightly better confirms that too. 

No Hibernian fan is delighted we drew last night, none. 

Of course it was slightly. Hibs played well for the first half hour and couldn't hold onto the lead for more than 15 minutes. You then had a good response immediately to the goal.

2nd half was very even. We had chances as well as Hibs and you were the ones putting an extra CH on at the end.  You also had less possession so never exactly had control of the game.  So as I said, slightly.

I never said you were delighted.

Edited by Tony Wonder

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

There was a point where we were 1-0 down and Killie were 1-0 up that was a bit worrying 

No reason to be worried with that.  But when a derby and you are being outplayed at home off a team you think are going to the wall based on not a lot soon it must have been a worry. 

1 minute ago, Craigie Jambo said:

I'll come out with it; even Tagawa has enough experience to have put away the 1st chance Vargas had in the 2nd half, which would have downed them

Vargas is frustrating he’s got the pace to create chances that other players couldn’t but lacks the composure to finish them the way other players could 

He’s the Costa Rican Wayne Foster

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

Of course it was slightly. Hibs played well for the first half hour and couldn't hold onto the lead for more than 15 minutes. You then had a good response immediately to the goal.

2nd half was very even. We had chances as well as Hibs and you were the ones putting an extra CH on at the end.  You also has less possession so never exactly had control of the game.  So as I said, slightly.

I never said you were delighted.

Others have said Hibs fans are delighted, sorry mate. 

We couldn't hold on to the lead because of a scandalous refereeing decision the whole of Scotland agrees it was. 

Second half, there was only one team looking to win.   At your ground. 

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Vargas is frustrating he’s got the pace to create chances that other players couldn’t but lacks the composure to finish them the way other players could 

He's 21 though. That can improve. He's a good player.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

What's that's got to do with last nights match?  Since 2005 or Romanovs dosh you boys have been relegated twice in that time. 

It's pretty obvious, really. You said "this is us in a fucking terrible season" when it's actually an average season for Hibs.

16 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He wanted to burst the net and was overawed by the occasion, something Tagawa is the opposite of; he loves to score in the big games

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Others have said Hibs fans are delighted, sorry mate. 

We couldn't hold on to the lead because of a scandalous refereeing decision the whole of Scotland agrees it was. 

Second half, there was only one team looking to win.   At your ground. 

It's not scandalous to give a foul for a player making contact with another player and not getting the ball.

Aye of course, only Hibs were trying to win it 2nd half. Must've imagined us creating chances and pushing bodies forward.