Hearts v Hibs

3 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

That last ACL has robbed Boyle of a ton of his pace to be fair. 

I've not seen loads of Boyle recently, just highlights but last night was really noticeable as to how much he's slowed. He was outpaced by Devlin at one point which just wouldn't have happened before. Interesting to see how he adapts given how much of his game has been based on pace.

24 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I've not seen loads of Boyle recently, just highlights but last night was really noticeable as to how much he's slowed. He was outpaced by Devlin at one point which just wouldn't have happened before. Interesting to see how he adapts given how much of his game has been based on pace.

At the start of the game the Hibs forwards displayed an immense workrate with their  pressing and it was obvious that they were going to slow down as that tired them out.
The first 15 minutes we looked like we might be in proper trouble, by the last 15 they were trying to eat up the clock to escape with the point

Not a good performance by Hearts but after the shell shock of Ibrox it was hardly surprising that we lacked composure and confidence. Unfortunately it's Celtic next but things get simpler after that

Hibs weren't great either but they didn't look like a team 21 points behind us. if they can produce that level of performance consistently then we'll get another Derby at Easter Road after all. They've got a double header against Ross County next and then Livingston. Surely they can't screw that up

It's funny, I don't actually think Boyle has ever been all that quick over a long distance, it's just his initial acceleration is quicker than most which is usually enough to take you away from players on a football pitch. He also had the issue of trying to control a bouncing ball last night while Devlin and whoever else it was were allowed to catch him up. 

Outside of that, it was his worst performance since returning from the Asia Cup.

3 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Clear pens for me. Both. Miller takes Forrest out then Fish literall barges Vargas out of the way with his arse. Of course Vargas is gonna make a meal out of it but if Fish doesnt arse him away from the ball, ref books Vargas for diving. Dry yer eyes.

I don't know what people think they're on, at all, if they reckon a team gets away with both of those 'challenges', have a ******* word, it's not charity week

I think if it was only the 2nd challenge, then maybe, but Vargas was still in control, he'd have kept the ball

Convinced it's been given for the first incident; you can barge quite heavily, but both of those were too much

12 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

He just pretended to eat the pie

No way would he let something riddled with hibby saliva touch the mucous membranes

He'd miss the EUROs for sure, possibly worse, there's no cure for herpes

Nope, he actually took a bite, how very 'hard core Marine'

Recommend acyclovir prophylaxis

🤣🤣

4 hours ago, AndyM said:

Absolute rubbish game like 95% of Derbies. The usual thud and blunder and neither side are particularly good. No surprise the weegies absolutely ragdoll both these teams. 

Missile throwers in both crowds need to GTFO. Fed up with this shite and "Aye but they're worse than us" garbage. This has been going on for more than just this game. Every single Derby the young team regardless of club come in pished or with their noses full of gak and do stupid stuff in the stadium and it's becoming really tiresome.

Tynecastle always brings out the worst in our support. 

Last night at the turnstiles you had people trying to double up at the turnstiles trying to get in. 

7 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Last night at the turnstiles you had people trying to double up at the turnstiles trying to get in. 

Incredible considering that Tynecastle is generally a place of misery and suffering for Hibs fans.

There'll be regular attenders in their 60s not in double figures for wins away at Hearts.

Hearts/Hibs neds: if you feel the need to chuck coins at the football can you do it at Edinburgh City home games

1) we need the money

2) the running track means you'll not hit anyone unless you're Geoff Capes

As far as cutting the allocation because of things like missile throwing and pyro I'd suggest incrementally closing of the first row, and then if it persists closing off the second row etc. and then restoring them after each game that passes relatively incident free

Firstly it means that idiots have got further to throw things and secondly it means that if you are throwing things the people next to you will think you're an arsehole and be more likely to do something about it.

Cutting entire sections from the away allocation seems drastic and cutting the entire away allocation like at the old firm games is ludicrous, unless there's a full blown riot, but dropping it by a hundred or so at a time would be more proportionate

Of course Celtic would probably end up with the whole lower section closed off after a few years but even they might learn eventually

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

As far as cutting the allocation because of things like missile throwing and pyro I'd suggest incrementally closing of the first row, and then if it persists closing off the second row etc. and then restoring them after each game that passes relatively incident free

Stop pandering to these cnuts.

They are all costing their clubs money.

Police and stewards have CCTV. They should use it and enforce strict penalties on these yobs. Hit them where it hurts. In the pocket and a swift couple of boots in the balls.

Fcukem. 

I really hate the fact that our away allocation has been cut at Tynecastle due to the security tarpaulin in the lower section.

These cnuts need sorting out. 

53 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Think we can both agree this account is run by an idiot. 

People that get hardons for bits of card getting held aloft are strange. Choreography made me laugh, too. Getting visions of fans in the east concourse getting berated through a megaphone by some sort of dance instructor. 

3 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Stop pandering to these cnuts.

They are all costing their clubs money.

Police and stewards have CCTV. They should use it and enforce strict penalties on these yobs. Hit them where it hurts. In the pocket and a swift couple of boots in the balls.

Fcukem. 

I really hate the fact that our away allocation has been cut at Tynecastle due to the security tarpaulin in the lower section.

These cnuts need sorting out. 

The thing is that sorting them out becomes a lot easier if the people around them aren't prepared to tolerate them

Extricating an utter cnut from amongst a group of decent upstanding citizens such as yourself is trivial.

Removing him from a group of people that while not utter cnuts themselves are still f***ing  arseholes and think the cnut in question is "a good laugh" is trickier

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

On the subject of missiles being thrown: if you’re the sort of person who enjoys wearing blackface and peddling anti-vaxxer rhetoric online, you should be thankful it’s only pies coming your way.

Christ, that's desperately weak patter.

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Think we can both agree this account is run by an idiot. 

Kind of guy who the thinks we should US style tail gate parties before the football - and that that's the best bit of the day.

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The thing is that sorting them out becomes a lot easier if the people around them aren't prepared to tolerate them

Extricating an utter cnut from amongst a group of decent upstanding citizens such as yourself is trivial.

Removing him from a group of people that while not utter cnuts themselves are still f***ing  arseholes and think the cnut in question is "a good laugh" is trickier

The problem is that this is becoming the “norm”. I’m sure the majority of supporters of clubs in our country think these neds need a fcuking doing. 
Letsgetintaethem!

No doubt these wee plebs will film the ensuing fight and claim they are being bullied. 

Just now, Molotov said:

The problem is that this is becoming the “norm”. I’m sure the majority of supporters of clubs in our country think these neds need a fcuking doing. 
Letsgetintaethem!

No doubt these wee plebs will film the ensuing fight and claim they are being bullied. 

Tbf, it's all over society and its top to bottom. People are more empowered to flout rules now than any time I can remember in my almost two score years on this god forsaken rock. 

37 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Firstly it means that idiots have got further to throw things and secondly it means that if you are throwing things the people next to you will think you're an arsehole and be more likely to do something about it.

Cutting entire sections from the away allocation seems drastic and cutting the entire away allocation like at the old firm games is ludicrous, unless there's a full blown riot, but dropping it by a hundred or so at a time would be more proportionate

Of course Celtic would probably end up with the whole lower section closed off after a few years but even they might learn eventually

Not a bad idea, but I'd prefer CCTV identifying anyone throwing anything from either support and then a knock on the door from the Police, followed by a public disorder charge.