Hearts v Hibs

6 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Why the f**k is Kent still on?

Because of the blood oath made by that Victorian dancing troupe. Lucifer himself insisted that, if you want to have this amount of luck in derbies (and still manage to barely ever win them with any kind of style :lol:), human sacrifices will be necessary.

Just now, Tommy Tappin said:

Hearts were Tom Kite apart from Hasselhoff and we still didn't make their goalie make more than a couple of comfy saves.

Mongomery played for the draw in the end.

Moriah Welsh and Obita are absolute standouts for us.

Obita is class. 

57 minutes ago, DC92 said:

I suggest we try being less shite in the second half.

No? Ok then.

That was a hard watch. There were plenty of chances at both ends but the chaotic nature of the game definitely seemed to suit Hibs more than it did us. Felt like we had loads of nervy/sliced clearances which came right back at us. Maolida was running the show in the second half until he got shifted further forward.

Nieuwenhof was good and we didn't lose. Other than that I'm struggling for positives.

Just now, DC92 said:

No? Ok then.

That was a hard watch. There were plenty of chances at both ends but the chaotic nature of the game definitely seemed to suit Hibs more than it did us. Felt like we had loads of nervy/sliced clearances which came right back at us. Maolida was running the show in the second half until he got shifted further forward.

Nieuwenhof was good and we didn't lose. Other than that I'm struggling for positives.

A point further clear in third?

That's about it for me. Really poor.

Dylan Levitt is our worst value for money signing in a very long time. Probably about £500k on the fee and definitely £5k+ a week.

Boys absolutely fucking pish.

Edited by Zing.

I know you lads get fucked off with the rest of us pointing out the usual shite quality of your derbies, so credit where its due, I enjoyed watching that tonight. 

It's never, ever a penalty, but as there's contact I'm a bit surprised VAR told him to look. I'm even more surprised tho that having had a look, he didn't overturn. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I know you lads get fucked off with the rest of us pointing out the usual shite quality of your derbies, so credit where its due, I enjoyed watching that tonight. 

It's never, ever a penalty, but as there's contact I'm a bit surprised VAR told him to look. I'm even more surprised tho that having had a look, he didn't overturn. 

I was sure it was going to be overturned.

I can see why he gave it on first viewing, it had me jumping off the sofa. But it's not a penalty.

The challenge on Forrest right before it isn't a foul either, but it's the kind of thing that may be given as a foul in the middle of the park and the game just moves on.

A weird few seconds.

2 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Was that a golf ball thrown from the away end, just pror to the penalty?

-

All clubs have bams, and we've got our own. But the Hibs crowd that comes to Tynecastle is routinely miles out of order.

It's become what they do now. Every derby they're just chucking stuff non-stop.

Personally i think it is a pen, he's hit Vargas with his hip and knocked him off the ball.  Soft, but you'd get that outside the box.  No idea what he was trying to do anyway, get the ball out the box.u

Hearts were mostly dreadful, some truly abysmal performances and so many defensive mistakes.  The Hof played well and Clark had a good save but Fraser and Atkinson were painfully bad

Just now, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

That was the worst I've ever seen it tonight.  

Only plus side of it was Shankland enjoying ramming it up them.

For someone they seem to spend so much time trying to noise up, he just sticks it up them all the time.

It's like when Rudi was about.