Hearts v Hibs

Just now, Leith Green said:

Fucks sake man, dry your eyes. Just because I told you what's what about our investment deal doesn't mean you have to cry.......

Oh dear. It's like the Aberdeen - Hibs thread from last year all over again.

Do yourself a wee favour and log off.

Just now, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Leith Green is of course correct, but he shouldn't even be entertaining sub-Kickback level posters such as Shoebag and Unlikely Mr Nade.

Can't handle my ale these days m9.

I always bite......

Just seen replays of the penalty incidents. Miller clearly takes out Forrest. Fish is then sleeping and doesn't even see Vargas coming for the ball. Clearly takes Vargas out with his hip.

Soft pens have been given all season against most of us. You just cannae do that and hope to get away with it.

Just now, Crùbag said:

Just seen replays of the penalty incidents. Miller clearly takes out Forrest. Fish is then sleeping and doesn't even see Vargas coming for the ball. Clearly takes Vargas out with his hip.

Soft pens have been given all season against most of us. You just cannae do that and hope to get away with it.

🤣

1 minute ago, Crùbag said:

You are having a laugh eh :lol: 

Vargas is a diving little shite. 

2 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

ffs.

Are you a scottish referee ?

I think that the award was pretty soft, these sorts of challenges get waved away all the time. 

The same folk implying that they were stonewallers would be having an absolute fit if Boyle had been given it at the other end.