Hearts v Hibs

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Hibs fans seeing Rocky back as a positive gives me a lot of hope for this match as he is an absolutely dreadful footballer.

Hopefully this time Rocky doesn’t make a mistake. 

4 hours ago, Galajambo said:

I hope we turn up nice and refreshed after our weekend break there, if we start with Rowles and Atkinson, I worry, if we don't, we win, it's that simple! 

Atkinson is better than Dexter. I wouldn't have Dexter as a defender. Maybe put Sibbick back in the team if Atkinson is dropped.

On 26/02/2024 at 11:34, Girth said:

I think whatever the result, we can all agree Hibs will be the moral winners here. 

Thank you. 

You spelled Bournemouth B wrong.

20 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Rowles has been outatanding for months up till Saturday, he absolutely should play.  

Every high ball he gives me the fear, he's weak in the air, very weak. 

12 minutes ago, Galajambo said:

Every high ball he gives me the fear, he's weak in the air, very weak. 

He's not amazing in the air, however on the other hand his decision making on when to engage has came on leaps and bounds and he's one of the best blockers in the league and has great positional sense. He's good foil for Kent. He's another who was terrible Saturday, but he deserves the benefit of the doubt. This defence has been in the main, excellent, all season. We don't have to rip everything up because of one game.

7 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Whilst a derby at tynie should always be a game to look forward to I hate the fact it’s midweek. How come the GFA super computer never picks the arsecheek fixture during the week? 

🤬

Think they have played a few old firm derbies midweek before. 

Night derbies are a great atmosphere.

14 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Whilst a derby at tynie should always be a game to look forward to I hate the fact it’s midweek. How come the GFA super computer never picks the arsecheek fixture during the week? 

🤬

Have they played a midweek league game since McCoist and Lennon squared up to each other?

On 26/02/2024 at 17:58, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Atkinson is better than Dexter. I wouldn't have Dexter as a defender. Maybe put Sibbick back in the team if Atkinson is dropped.

Sibbick loves a Derby so that's good enough reason for me

2 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I'm expecting to see a few changes to the team. Fraser in for Grant, Devlin for Beni, dropping a centre half and giving Forrest  a start. Maybe more than that.

I don't think Beni will be dropped, but I think Devlin may come in for Grant. I want to see a flat back 4 as well and Forrest and Vargas off of Shankland. Disappointed Oda is aout completely as he'd be a great option off the bench when the game stretches.

23 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

He's not amazing in the air, however on the other hand his decision making on when to engage has came on leaps and bounds and he's one of the best blockers in the league and has great positional sense. He's good foil for Kent. He's another who was terrible Saturday, but he deserves the benefit of the doubt. This defence has been in the main, excellent, all season. We don't have to rip everything up because of one game.

You've convinced me, although I can't help but feel our defence was better when the Asian Cup was on, I think when you're forced to play a settled back line for a run of a few games they start to gel, whereas now we're not looking so good at the back, I'd also like to see a 4-4-2 at home as we're far more settled with that, and Tait has to feature for more than half an hour in this one, I'd be tempted to start the laddie, he's earned it for me. The big plus for me is that if we get it wrong from the start, then Naisy isn't scared to change it to get it right, we're not used to that under Neilson.