Hearts v Hibs

Miller and Fish are a comedy act. Hibs one-nil and cruising and they both give penalty calls with seconds of each other. Miller's was the worse one. Incredible play on was allowed. Fish then slapped Vargas with his fat tail. Vargas made a meal of it, but I've seen softer ones given.

Just now, Crùbag said:

Miller and Fish are a comedy act. Hibs one-nil and cruising and they both give penalty calls with seconds of each other. Miller's was the worse one. Incredible play on was allowed. Fish then slapped Vargas with his fat tail. Vargas made a meal of it, but I've seen softer ones given.

Knob

1 minute ago, Crùbag said:

Imagine trying to argue either of those were penalties :lol: 

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Aye, as is your lodge ref w****r 

Heh! You think someone with a surname like Clancy is an Orangie?!

He's probably more of a Fxnian than I am.

Hearts have been horrible here. Standard recent first half, to be honest. Too many touches, only Forrest looking aggressive enough in possession.

Hibs' pressing has been good, but I don't think they've offered too much in general.

Never a penalty, for me. But I think the issue is the contact being enough for the ref to feel like he can stand by it. I'd be fumin babez if it was given against us.

Hoping for better second half.