Gerry Adams vs. The Delicious Dark Blues

23 hours ago, Empty It said:

At Least you tried to make it interesting for yourself.

I know Hearts have sewn up third for a while now but have you seen the league table of late?

Bizarre claims aside yesterday was thoroughly enjoyable, atmosphere was very decent when usually run of the mill midweek games can be very quiet.  First half was  Angeballesque with quick balls and fewer touches and middling passes.

Despite his goal CCV looked fairly rusty so good for him to get minutes ahead of Tynecastle. Not sure why McGregor went off but he looks much happier with Iwata doing the dirtier stuff for him, something many have been wanting to see for a while now. Fair play to Yang he has looked pretty dogshit up untill past few games but seems to have developed a footballing brain now. Also good to see a young guy come on and with a very well taken goal.

Edited by gannonball

17 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

The deliberate spelling mistake of adding a h to things when engaging with Celtic fans is every bit as tragic as those who add a z to the end of some words.

You’re better than that. 

When we rehomed our dog (a collie from a farm), the farmer, wearing a celtic-badged beanie hat, was insistent that her name was a common girl's name - but with an 'h'.  Make sure you spell it like that, he said (it never ever has an 'h').

She's a fantastic, happy dog (who had to have urgent treatment for an infected tooth which was so bad it smelled; fleas; and malnourishment once we'd got her off the farm, not to mention filthy matted fur which needed a lot of care to put right) - and we immediately changed her name to something which sounded similar - with no 'h' in it.

I agree that adding an 'h' to things is tragic and an absolute minter.  Celtic fans often do it, which is why fans of normal clubs take the piss out of them by doing it too - and it always makes me think of the day we rescued Fern, and the state she was in.

IMG_20210721_144516.jpg

IMG-20200727-WA0035.jpg

Edited by VictorOnopko

16 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

When we rehomed our dog (a collie from a farm), the farmer, wearing a celtic-badged beanie hat, was insistent that her name was a common girl's name - but with an 'h'.  Make sure you spell it like that, he said (it never ever has an 'h').

She's a fantastic, happy dog (who had to have urgent treatment for an infected tooth which was so bad it smelled; fleas; and malnourishment once we'd got her off the farm, not to mention filthy matted fur which needed a lot of care to put right) - and we immediately changed her name to something which sounded similar - with no 'h' in it.

I agree that adding an 'h' to things is tragic and an absolute minter.  Celtic fans often do it, which is why fans of normal clubs take the piss out of them by doing it too - and it always makes me think of the day we rescued Fern, and the state she was in.

IMG_20210721_144516.jpg

IMG-20200727-WA0035.jpg

Didn't this Jinky chap refer to the Celtic she bigots as 'The Ghirls' ? I could well be wrong. 

1 hour ago, VictorOnopko said:

IMG_20210721_144516.jpg

IMG-20200727-WA0035.jpg

That's a quality wee dog you have there. Collies are often waaaay to smart for their own good though. I had a collie cross as a kid and stayed near a farm and all it wanted to do was chase them and kill rabbits. It was a total escape artist to get to them to the point out back garden started to look like Auschwitz to keep him in.

Just now, EpicMike said:

Judging by the stickers all over Glasgow this seems to be the only thing Rangers and Celtic fans agree on.

The union bears took the huff last season and boycotted a few games because Rangers wouldn't let them display an Acab banner. 

7 hours ago, VictorOnopko said:

IMG_20210721_144516.jpg

IMG-20200727-WA0035.jpg

Aye, Ferhn just doesn't look right...

(Lovely looking dog.)

10 hours ago, VictorOnopko said:

IMG_20210721_144516.jpg

IMG-20200727-WA0035.jpg

Nice dog.

I've got the cat version.

phone502.thumb.jpg.33446ba4522060a5fd89fc551df04e29.jpg

Thank you.

8 hours ago, bennett said:

The union bears took the huff last season and boycotted a few games because Rangers wouldn't let them display an Acab banner. 

All Catholix Are b*****ds seems a tad strong imo. 

1 hour ago, Girth said:

All Catholix Are b*****ds seems a tad strong imo. 

This is even more sinister although I'm not sure who on the left is. Looks like Penelope pitstop with  a new racing regulation fireproof balaclava.

SCOT_FINDS_HATEFUL_ANTI_CATHOLIC_STICKERS_DN01-e1641824430925.thumb.jpg.c0ce43375a0b3874a94bf66a1e2ae7a0.jpg

The Green Brigade and the Union Bears may both claim to despise Scotland's, ahem, finest, but, taking last night as a case in point, their delivery of several songs in praise of a proscribed terrorist organisation could theoretically earn them police attention (try wandering through London with a HAMAS ARE DECENT CHAPS, WHAT? banner). But it'll be ignored, as are the hate songs of their soul brothers at Ibrox.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

This is even more sinister although I'm not sure who on the left is. Looks like Penelope pitstop with  a new racing regulation fireproof balaclava.

SCOT_FINDS_HATEFUL_ANTI_CATHOLIC_STICKERS_DN01-e1641824430925.thumb.jpg.c0ce43375a0b3874a94bf66a1e2ae7a0.jpg

What does the fellow in the rainbow scarf have to do with being a *****? It's a strange poster.

Genuinely don't miss this pish living outwith the central belt.