How to get BBC sportsound in Turkey

Not long back and will be going again later in the year, but can't seem to find a way to listen to live Scottish football. Something to do with licensing. Tried every which way but no luck. Any help 🙏

29 minutes ago, Bigwilks said:

Not long back and will be going again later in the year, but can't seem to find a way to listen to live Scottish football. Something to do with licensing. Tried every which way but no luck. Any help 🙏

Officially, you can only listen to BBC shows while in the broadcast area (the UK).

In totally unrelated news, VPN's such as Surfshark or NordVPN set to the UK can access streaming services, like say BBC iPlayer, Sounds or STV Player from wherever you are in the world.

Edited by Ray Patterson

You can listen to nearly every BBC radio show apart from live football, I doubt Turkish radio stations will be fighting for the rights to cover Livi v Hearts though so I don't know why the SFA don't just give them global rights. On other matters Nord VPN is good but try to keep your device linked to a UK server from the start, I find BBC get bolshie if you switch on and off. And make sure you cancel your subs before the end of a cheap deal or free trial or they'll whack you on a ridiculously expensive one year deal. If you cancel they'll come back with another good offer in a month or so.