The race for Europe Kilmarnock v St Mirren 16/03/2024

Set Sportscene to ‘record’ Scotty.

Just the first half though captain. The engines, they just cannae’ handle the second half.

Indeed Mr Scott. 2-0 up at halftime and lose 5-2? That is illogical.

BD4C9C25-6097-4973-9E71-767199AB5174.jpeg

Take it on the chin and move on. 
Well played second half Kilmarnock. 

And this game in a weird way is why we all love Scottish fitba as long as we don’t support either of the arse cheeks.

Nobody watching that first half would have predicted the outcome at full time. 

2 minutes ago, Molotov said:

And this game in a weird way is why we all love Scottish fitba as long as we don’t support either of the arse cheeks.

Unless you support us. We are prone to making an arse of it. 

2 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Except for St Mirren fans who have watched us for years. Not to the extent of 5-2 mind you, but still.

Well that was highly entertaining , couldnt believe how utter pish we were in the first half but if we had a decent goalie who came and collected crosses you wouldnt have been 2-0 up . Mcinnes has done this a lot this season , makes a mistake with the set up and tactics but he changes it each time with good effect , brilliant second half and to watch all the Saints defenders foundering as wee David Watson beat them all to slam in the fifth , priceless

Edited by ACAB77

11 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Crazy game.

Fucking mental.

St Mirren were excellent first half, well worth their lead. Kept their shape and pressed really well, although the defending for the goals was awful.

And then...I don't know what that was. Some have given praise to McInnes for changing it - I don't think he did. Same XI and same formation came out for the second half, but all of a sudden passes were crisp and accurate, and then it was 5-2.

Bonkers.

Our midfield should have been beefed up and energised , if not at half time , then early 2nd half. O'Hara was blowing out his arse and Flynn was showing his age. There was plenty scope with a strong bench with several options. This one is on SR I'm afraid !

Well, that was rather enjoyable.  We were shite first half, but that second half"……………

Thats got to be some of the worst defending I’ve ever had the pleasure to see,  especially with Watsons goal.

well played to the Saints fans for creating a great atmosphere, and so refreshing to have the away stand almost filled but not hearing any of the sectarian shite we normally hear when it’s full.

I'd like to think that my depressed post on here at half-time, coupled with my 45 minutes of screaming abuse at my computer screen at various players for being useless fucking c***s, inspired that turnaround in the second half. A possible alternative explanation is that I'm an excitable fanny that should give our players and manager a little more leeway, considering how well the season had gone thus far until last week.

I was there when we went 6-0 up against Meadowbank after about 35 minutes sometime in the 90s, but Meadowbank were known to be utter pish then and we had players like Tommy Burns. Can't think of another game where we've scored so many goals in such a short space of time. That arse collapsing by St. Mirren was spectacularly inexplicable.

McInnes came out on top with how to change it. Flynn should never be near a St Mirren team again. He is done. 

Killie deserve plaudits for second half performance. 

I am doubting we can make top 5 now. 

Robbo has to apologise for the second half.