19 minutes ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

As normal people think it’s Clyde’s fault for all of this, we must be the most hated team in Scotland. I definitely think there was clearly something going on between Liam Scullion and the Rose fans during the game. Although It is inexplicable for the Bonnyrigg fan not to be banned for the rest of the season(they’ll be LL anyway next season). As for Liam Scullion I think it should just be a warning due to being spat on first although I may be bias in saying that as a Clyde fan.

What planet are you living on? Liam Scullion will be lucky to play again this season. That video clip was appalling and both the Bonnyrigg Rose supporter and Scullion should be ashamed, even if the latter reacted in retaliation.

1 minute ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

What planet are you living on? Liam Scullion will be lucky to play again this season. That video clip was appalling and both the Bonnyrigg Rose supporter and Scullion should be ashamed, even if the latter reacted in retaliation.

Strongly disagree a 3 match suspension is the most I would view it as. The lad was mocked the whole game, then spat on at the end. His reaction was yes stupid, but normal in a sense.

Away from the unfortunate spitgate, how lovely it was to benefit from a goalkeeping howler after some of what we've endured in the past couple of seasons; the result today hinged on the outcomes of similar fumbles by both Martin and Kinnear in that goalmouth in either half. Thankfully both went for us today, representing that wee bit of luck which seems to have evaded us at key moments for a while now. These boys have now done it all - pasted the league leaders, ground out wins home and away, in big games and tough conditions - so hopefully they can maintain it next week against a Spartans side that's on a poor old run at the moment.

25 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Where is the link to that video clip?

1 minute ago, the_bully_wee said:

Away from the unfortunate spitgate, how lovely it was to benefit from a goalkeeping howler after some of what we've endured in the past couple of seasons; the result today hinged on the outcomes of similar fumbles by both Martin and Kinnear in that goalmouth in either half. Thankfully both went for us today, representing that wee bit of luck which seems to have evaded us at key moments for a while now. These boys have now done it all - pasted the league leaders, ground out wins home and away, in big games and tough conditions - so hopefully they can maintain it next week against a Spartans side that's on a poor old run at the moment.

Whilst a clanger, is it possibly then a handball from Allan? Hard to tell on my phone.

Not complaining after the couple of jammy goals Forfar got last week.

6 minutes ago, David W said:

Whilst a clanger, is it possibly then a handball from Allan? Hard to tell on my phone.

Not complaining after the couple of jammy goals Forfar got last week.

It's nigh on impossible to tell from that angle, but Bonnyrigg's number 22 was looking straight at it and I think he'd have had much more to say if it was either a foul or a handball by Allan. As you say, we've been unlucky in recent times to our detriment (those Forfar goals, the nonsense Peterhead penalty) so we were due some good fortune, however it came about.

2 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

Clyde supporters having the gall to criticise a clubs home makes me chuckle.

Aye choose to pick up on that when one of the fans of the best supported team in the league has spat at one of our players first. Prior to that it was all verbals. Ya Tit.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

1 hour ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

Strongly disagree a 3 match suspension is the most I would view it as. The lad was mocked the whole game, then spat on at the end. His reaction was yes stupid, but normal in a sense.

It was only in the 2nd half when he came over to that side. Saw him bite back just after it went 2-1. 

Having watched the clip there, whatever has happened during the game, Scullion doesn’t need to do what he does by walking up to their fans and saying whatever he says.

Despite that, the manky c**t who spat at him first is a mile out and way out of line and hopefully his club act on that.

Scullion is in the wrong for retaliating the way he did and it can maybe be marked down as reacting in the heat of the moment out of anger at what has just happened - being spat on is one of the most rage inducing things that can be done to a person - but at the very least he should come out and be the bigger man than the tadger in the shed at NDP and apologise for reacting the way he did. I think a lot of credibility could be salvaged from that at least.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

McCall will see to that, plus whatever the authorities have in store. Whilst I don’t condone it, I understand. Literally split second reaction. 

36 minutes ago, NilNil said:

Anyone suggesting a warning or three game ban is absolutely laughable.  Although this is Clyde we’re talking about, some of whom have a crazily warped view on things.

Forget he’s a footballer. Some arsehole has chose to spit at him during a verbal altercation between them both. Hes reacted out of anger - albeit it wrongly - so a strong warning and public apology would cover things, imo. Let’s be honest, how many of us would turn and walk away if that happened to us, no matter how what the setting was.

3 hours ago, Crow said:

Bonnyrigg will be kicking themselves

That'll certainly make a change from them kicking the opposition and/or the ball into the air as high as possible. Pub team with a ground to match.

The fact you have given Kieran McGachie (aka the Pillsbury Doughboy) a gig speaks volumes. He looks to be carrying even more excess weight than when he was trudging about up front for us back in the day. 

Shite team, shite fans, shite ground. Should you go down you certainly won't be missed. 

3 hours ago, Davy the Dug said:

With regards to the Scullion incident, I abhor spitting on anyone, and he will be punished for it, but why the f**k is the boy in the red tammy spitting at him? I hope he is banned from NDP for life.

Never mind NDP, ban the scumbag from every ground in the country - including his home dump.

37 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Aye choose to pick up on that when one of the fans of the best supported team in the league has spat at one of our players first. Prior to that it was all verbals. Ya Tit.

Think he is alluding to the fact some Clyde fans have been giving it to Bonnyrigg big style re their ground, pitch etc when you have not got either🤔

28 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Forget he’s a footballer. Some arsehole has chose to spit at him during a verbal altercation between them both. Hes reacted out of anger - albeit it wrongly - so a strong warning and public apology would cover things, imo. Let’s be honest, how many of us would turn and walk away if that happened to us, no matter how what the setting was.

But he *is* a footballer. And if someone spat at me during the course of my work I definitely wouldn't react in kind. If I did I would expect to be fired for gross misconduct.

Sadly people who face the public like police, train conductors etc get spat at often enough that spit kits are a thing. They don't get to overreact.

4 minutes ago, 1993 said:

Think he is alluding to the fact some Clyde fans have been giving it to Bonnyrigg big style re their ground, pitch etc when you have not got either🤔

Yes, I think we understood the point being made. Us having no ground doesn't negate the fact that Bonnyrigg's ground is a shitehole though. 

Edited by RutherGlen

8 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

That'll certainly make a change from them kicking the opposition and/or the ball into the air as high as possible. Pub team with a ground to match.

The fact you have given Kieran McGachie (aka the Pillsbury Doughboy) a gig speaks volumes. He looks to be carrying even more excess weight than when he was trudging about up front for us back in the day. 

Shite team, shite fans, shite ground. Should you go down you certainly won't be missed. 

As the league table shows you have an even worse team; you obviously don't have better fans; and you have no ground at all so are playing on a plastic pitch in front of 6,000 empty plastic seats in a two-sided stadium miles from your home community - wherever that is - looking onto the loading docks of two supermarkets.

Are you really comfortable throwing stones in that glass house?

6 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

I’ll not be going down I just went along as the non league game I was going to was off. 

On the subject of shite … it’s maybe worth noting … with the greatest of respect … they are still above Clyde in table, get bigger crowds and have a ground.