Ross County v Heart of Midlothian (16/03/24)

Everyone happy with a 0-0? Just kick off boys and have a catch up for 90 mins. Maybe bring some cans for everyone. No injuries, no suspensions. 1 point closer to Aberdeen going down. Seems fine to me

41 minutes ago, MarkPockets said:

Everyone happy with a 0-0? Just kick off boys and have a catch up for 90 mins. Maybe bring some cans for everyone. No injuries, no suspensions. 1 point closer to Aberdeen going down. Seems fine to me

Think of this as a Germany v Austria type scenario, pass the ball for 90 mins shake hands and objective sorted..

If Hertz turn up away win 0-2

16 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

"1st" wasn't necessary there: it makes the sentence tautological.

No it doesn’t 

The last bit is certainly redundant  but the sentence itself isn’t tautological  because it  identifies the person that set the precedent. 

“Whoever set the precedent would have been the  first to do it” on the other hand would be a tautology 

The County defense will have to be on their best form to keep Shankland quiet. From a Scotland point of view it's great to see him at the top of the scoring charts. At least Liam Boyce is not playing (still injured?) as otherwise could see him scoring. I wasn't impressed much with Hearts in the last home game, they were poor but County toothless that day. Deservedly lost.

Not been to any of the away matches against Hearts, but seem to be playing well in those from what I heard.

Today I'm not confident at all, in the 1st half against Hibs, Hibs were there for the taking. 2nd half was dismal, 'hoofball' exactly and lucky to scrape a draw. 

A victory here and if Motherwell beat Aberdeen, which seems likely, the Aberdeen match at end of month reminds of that 0-3 victory against Dundee United last season. Go on Hearts, lie down and let Dhanda do his skills. Hope to see Dhanda start, if fit enough.

Those last 10 minutes have been causing me nausea. Just absolutely shiteing it the whole time, especially when Hearts scored.

Miraculous result tbh, shame Motherwell shat it.

A frustrating watch. An extremely cheap goal concession when we were comfortable and an extremely cheap goal disallowance when we were in the ascendancy.

But I'll get over it.

Edited by DC92