Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

If whoever handles the playlist at Dens Park is after suggestions:

He was asking online the other day and got plenty of suggestions. Hopefully he does a rain based megamix.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Owen Beck aside, everybody is fit for this game. Yes, even Diego 'Daniel' Pineda.

Be afraid, Rangers. Very afraid.

Rangers v Dundee injury news: 5 ruled out and 3 doubts for Scottish  Premiership clash

In the brief time that I've seen him he looked a bit busy and potentially a pain in the arse for defenders. 

Get him unleashed Doc. 

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've never wished for a Dundee win more.

Not even a controversial win or anything, just a totally fine 2-1 win with no controversy at all.

Nah...what we want is a 119th minute winner (the extra time added to allow Rangers to score) with a highly disputed penalty only given because the ref got confused with the colours and forgot Rangers were wearing white.

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

In the brief time that I've seen him he looked a bit busy and potentially a pain in the arse for defenders. 

Get him unleashed Doc. 

Hat trick please Pineda. 

Thank you. 

It'll definitely go ahead. There's no way they'd have passed it yesterday if they even had the slightest of doubts that the forecast would make it unplayable.

I've rarely felt so torn on a game. Goes without saying that under virtually any other circumstances I'd be praying for a Dundee win, but for obvious reasons, tonight I need to hope for a heavy Rangers victory (washes mouth out with soap, delivers several lashes to the back Opus Dei style and dons the most itchy of hairshirts). After tonight though, I will be happy to see 4 gubbings dished out to Rangers (not arsed who wins their game against Celtic).

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I've rarely felt so torn on a game. Goes without saying that under virtually any other circumstances I'd be praying for a Dundee win, but for obvious reasons, tonight I need to hope for a heavy Rangers victory (washes mouth out with soap, delivers several lashes to the back Opus Dei style and dons the most itchy of hairshirts). After tonight though, I will be happy to see 4 gubbings dished out to Rangers (not arsed who wins their game against Celtic).

How could you support Rangers?*  Be more like @tree house tam who supported Ross County on Sunday.

*I’d be the same in your position.  In these sort of situations my team comes first - always.

16 hours ago, Staggie_93 said:

A Dundee win here would be very, very funny. Make it so lads!

I have decided that the funnier of the two options available for League winner this year is for Celtic to win it. It's a close run thing - Brenda whining and greeting is always hilarious and winning the title will give him the chance to lord it up for no good reason - but the sight of Rangers fans raging that the cancelled Dundee game cost them a title that was rightfully theirs is too sweet to be missed.

Dundee win, with an incredibly dodgy, VAR awarded, last minute penalty would be ideal.