Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

Really impressed by how brave Dundee are when they get the ball. 

It is something I noticed on Saturday and other times when they have played us this season, but I arrogantly assumed it might be because they knew they were better than us anyway. 

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That's been down to our tactics as well though - they've been spot on.

I agree with that, but I think you still expect them to be playing with more intensity even if they're being shut out of the game.

We've been excellent - Boateng and Sylla works really well- allowing Cameron and McCowan to roam.

Think Bakayoko has done a power of work in keeping their defence occupied.

Down the slope second half - perhaps McCowan/Cameron should be hitting a few shots?

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Not a very inspiring performance. Two Sima chances that were relatively comfortably saved and a header from a corner about all we can really look at as opportunities.

I do think we’ve done well to limit Dundee’s threat as the half went on. They had a wee flurry of action at our end early on but seems like it’s mainly being played in their half at the moment but we’re just not threatening and as has been said, it doesn’t look like a team scrapping for a title.

We've done well. Probably shaded it despite having less of the ball. Certainly looked the more dangerous.

Rangers can't be as bad as that in the second half with their genius manager though which is a worry but we've kept them quiet and not allowed them to play the game at their place (Autocorrect changed pace to place but either seems accurate) - they seem quite happy with a slow, plodding style tbf.

Edited by Ludo*1