28 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

That sickness bug must be really infectious....I'm sick of this pish already

Sickness and diarrhea actually - though you would have noticed with so many sh1t performances. 

Just now, Leith Green said:

Have to say, Livi were really poor. Disappointed not to get 4 or 5 in the first half.

Can't see Livi surviving tbqhwy.

We'll be down by the split LG,shocking performance,particularly the 1st half.

Deary me, Hibs with 4 shots on target all day and we are 3 down inside 12 mins ( I don’t blame shamal). Unfortunate that the first broke kindly for the striker but no coincidence that all 3 came via that same channel. 

And yet Sangare has a great chance which he hits straight at keeper and Yengi misses target from similar position. The less said about Guthrie’s two free headers the better.

Overall, consistently not good enough defensively and not clinical enough. Gave ourselves a mountain to climb and no coming back nor in the league. 

Edited by crispy

25 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Have to say, Livi were really poor. Disappointed not to get 4 or 5 in the first half.

Can't see Livi surviving tbqhwy.

Yea, i was thinking back to that 7-0 game I endured at Easter road. For us being so poor I’m surprised you didn’t work our keeper but they game is over after 12 mins so possibly excusable. 

Just now, crispy said:

Yea, i was thinking back to that 7-0 game I endured at Easter road. For us being so poor I’m surprised you didn’t work our keeper but they game is over after 12 mins so possibly excusable. 

He played well in ensuring some shots didnt happen, took up good positions etc.

A first half horror show the likes of which I haven’t seen from Livi in god knows how long. We’re going to be doing well to get another point this season, never mind a win. 

Good luck on coming back up next season Livi.

Well played your support who chose to support the Lions instead of the glory hunting bigots that travel to Glasgow or watch them on the telly. 

6 hours ago, mozam76 said:

A first half horror show the likes of which I haven’t seen from Livi in god knows how long. We’re going to be doing well to get another point this season, never mind a win. 

Both Dingwall and Fir Park come to mind. Dingwall was a pleasant day in the sun at least. That’s a nice away day.

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Good luck on coming back up next season Livi.

Well played your support who chose to support the Lions instead of the glory hunting bigots that travel to Glasgow or watch them on the telly. 

Gallows humour at its finest in the second half. All the hallmarks of a support who’ve watched turgid pish for however long, culminating in the fantastic “let’s pretend we scored a goal”. Stewards were pishing themselves. 

2 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

Gallows humour at its finest in the second half. All the hallmarks of a support who’ve watched turgid pish for however long, culminating in the fantastic “let’s pretend we scored a goal”. Stewards were pishing themselves. 

Didnt the fans take their shoes off too?  Im at the North end of the East but it looked like it?