Morton Vs Pars - 23/03/2024

Really obvious foul on Mehmet and never a penalty in the follow-up. Total dive from Quitongo. Really poor refereeing. Thank fook justice was done. 

2 hours ago, North West said:

Morton play a physical way and last game they bullied all over the park, but not yesterday. 

Fantastic result yesterday given where we were few weeks ago.

Rovers in the play offs.

Aye, the tone was set early that Morton were going to try the same stuff but the reaction to Oakley leaving one on mehmet was very positive, it was made clear we weren’t going to run away from that kind of stuff and would stand up against it.

There were a few other things tried but we handled it well and I think it left Morton struggling a bit for ideas once we did. 

Strangest thing was that we started quite brightly, but you could see the confidence slowly drain out of them, even at 0-0. Decision-making soon followed and we just got worse as the game wore on. Benedictus must absolutely love us.

Goal was criminal.

And yet we should still have got a point.

We look bust, to be honest… but you never quite know in this daft league/season.

Side-note to say I hope French’s injury isn’t too bad, but also that I hope I never see him play for Morton again. Necessity means Broadfoot will play most or all weeks until the end of the season, but he can then get to f**k n’all.

4 hours ago, HoBNob said:

Odd that despite having won 3/4 games against Morton, we've came out with a negative goal difference against them. 

Silly league. 

I ken what I'd rather!