Livi v Celtic (Kieran Airns RIP)

On 31/03/2024 at 13:52, bennett said:

Very noble of Tom there, does he ever bring this up when live on the BBC? I doubt it somehow.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Very noble of Tom there, does he ever bring this up when live on the BBC? I doubt it somehow.

Aye, he regularly calls out both halves of the old firm for our song choices. 

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sad, self entitled b*****ds will be sad self entitled b*****ds. 

In any other country, it would be unbelievable. Time after time after time, they get to do whatever they want, literally. The other clubs are too scared to get together and tell them enough is enough, so it will just continue ad infinitum.

On 02/04/2024 at 13:56, Durnford said:

How would they like it if every team that visited their ground had huge banner listing the names of all the people murdered by the IRA?

They would probably celebrate such a banner.

59 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

In any other country, it would be unbelievable. Time after time after time, they get to do whatever they want, literally. The other clubs are too scared to get together and tell them enough is enough, so it will just continue ad infinitum.

Aye, the "oh well never mind, check bank balance" mentality.   They are actually getting worse.   There's going to be a serious incident based on their actions soon, crushing, overcrowding or the pyros, of course it won't be their fault.   Caged animals behave better than them in away grounds.

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Aye, the "oh well never mind, check bank balance" mentality.   They are actually getting worse.   There's going to be a serious incident based on their actions soon, crushing, overcrowding or the pyros, of course it won't be their fault.   Caged animals behave better than them in away grounds.

Yep, like the Motherwell f*ck up earlier this season, nothing to do with them. In fact they were doing the authorities a favour by checking the fire exits were working properly.

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Yep, like the Motherwell f*ck up earlier this season, nothing to do with them. In fact they were doing the authorities a favour by checking the fire exits were working properly.

Exactly mate.  Exactly.   They are at it at Easter Road too, massive over crowding in the away end due to supporters doubling up - they then have the cheek to complain about how long it takes to get into a certain ground :lol: meanwhile at Parkhead you stand up to see what is happening down the far end with the f**k off pole in front you are in danger of getting emptied out. 

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

It's a better look than celebrating the deaths of innocent people that have actually happened. 

Lol more whataboutery from another fanny, rather than actually admitting the guy I quoted was being a dick.

5 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Ahh the bog standard reply.  The majority of your away support are sad scummy b*****ds that need to get a grip of themselves.

It was an accurate reply because it's the truth. Plenty of scummy b*****ds in your own support too. 👍

Just now, LuboMoravcik said:

It was an accurate reply because it's the truth. Plenty of scummy b*****ds in your own support too. 👍

Is there?  I don't hear many celebrating terrorist atrocities' on a weekly basis matey.

Decent erm whataboutery though.

Is there?  I don't hear many celebrating terrorist atrocities' on a weekly basis matey.

Decent erm whataboutery though.

Yeah I had noticed it was popular on here so I thought I'd dumb it down to your level.

Yeah I had noticed it was popular on here so I thought I'd dumb it down to your level.

Away off you pop back to singing songs about the IRA mate, that's what supporters of your support are known as.  Terrorist worshiping sad bigots singing songs about nothing to do with football, grown men pretending they are in it for a cause.  Absolutely pathetic. 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Away off you pop back to singing songs about the IRA mate, that's what supporters of your support are known as.  Terrorist worshiping sad bigots singing songs about nothing to do with football, grown men pretending they are in it for a cause.  Absolutely pathetic. 

I don't sing IRA songs, mate. Think you need to see a doctor about your blood pressure though. Take care.

1 minute ago, LuboMoravcik said:

I don't sing IRA songs, mate. Think you need to see a doctor about your blood pressure though. Take care.

You just stand there and condone them?  Fair enough.

Goodnight, God bless.

1 minute ago, LuboMoravcik said:

No. I stand there and cheer for my team. :)

Condoning the songs around you because your team is successful.  I personally don't know how you can stomach that.  If all around me was singing songs worshiping terrorists I would feel sick, but each to their own I suppose.  :) 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Condoning the songs around you because your team is successful.  I personally don't know how you can stomach that.  If all around me was singing songs worshiping terrorists I would feel sick, but each to their own I suppose.  :) 

Get well soon mate.

This is desperate. 😂

This is desperate. 😂

And supporting a team with thousands upon thousands of scummy fans singing sick songs you don't join in with isn't?