Loons vs Sons

Outcome?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 14:00

Hopefully Forfar might have their flip flops on already since they're in a mid table no man's land while Dumbarton still have to cement a place in the play offs, hopefully with a bit of momentum. I'm going to boldly predict a 3-0 win for the Sons.

Discuss.

Forfar have been nothing if not consistent this season, but maybe not in the way their fans wanted - draws or dross, take your pick.

With East Fife revving up and facing a stuttering Stenny we really need to go for this.  As such I'd definitely play Carlo from the off and bench Calum Wilson.  Elsewhere the team picks itself but James Graham could be a useful option on a pitch which should be conducive to football.

13 minutes ago, microdave said:

Hopefully Forfar might have their flip flops on already since they're in a mid table no man's land

I don’t think the Loons are out of danger just yet. That’s not to say they’ll be attacking and positive.

24 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

I don’t think the Loons are out of danger just yet. That’s not to say they’ll be attacking and positive.

Attacking and positive. What's that? 😅

1 hour ago, theSilverFox said:

An 8 point gap and four teams away from the bottom. Forfar (and Elgin) are fine.

Just now, The Moonster said:

Is there a stream available for this on AthiesTV?

"AthiesTV" that name gives me shivers, no doubt that'll be the rebranding next year. Forfar haven't done livestreams since COVID. 

10 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

How are things looking weather-wise in the braw county of Angus ?

Edit to add - When I initially typed that sentence the word 'braw' was altered to 'draw'.  It's really clever that AI stuff.

Rain has been around all day, so brechin is probably 12ft under the sea.