Loons vs Sons

Outcome?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 14:00

10 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

Another post match interview where McKinnon thinks we didn’t deserve to lose.

Not the most bizarre claim in the interview though as we apparently deserved to win and looked more threatening.

Really odd stuff. I'd politely suggest that, in order to win a game you've lost 2-0, you'd probably need to muster more than one shot on target. In fact, in order to win a game nine weeks out of 10 you probably need more than one shot on target across 90 minutes.

Surprised Mr Raymond McKinnon didn't just blame the wind like he did when we routinely defeated his Dundee United teams. That was surely the easy option.

14 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

Another post match interview where McKinnon thinks we didn’t deserve to lose.

Not the most bizarre claim in the interview though as we apparently deserved to win and looked more threatening.

Wow.

That is unbelievable.

6 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Wow.

That is unbelievable.

I think Mr. McKinnon should stop doing post-match interviews, they are not doing him any favours.

He comes across as either delusional or a liar.

The interviewer's take is bizarre also.

11 hours ago, squeezebox-son said:

Worst thing that ever happened was your gaffer not leaving pre-season... to think so many of you guys thought you'd win the league. McKinnon, like Jim Duffy, is a dinosaur who should give up management. Things have progressed and their approach doesn't work any more. Awful football to watch, lack or any other ideas when things aren't going well and, quite simply, underachievers.

I personally didn't think we'd win the league & after the 2nd half of last season & the initial signings of Allan, Whatley & Morrison I'd say there was warranted optimism amongst the support.

Unfortunately since the bampot of broughty ferry failed in his escape to FGR, the recruitment & over all interest shown by the manager is laughable. He's going at this role half-arsed at best. He's capable of sending a side out to win, as shown in the fixtures where you could say a defeat would be jotters & we'd actually win (albeit we'd have to be losing at HT with 0 efforts at goal). For the most part, he's uninterested.

Edited by May Rckinnon

2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Really odd stuff. I'd politely suggest that, in order to win a game you've lost 2-0, you'd probably need to muster more than one shot on target. In fact, in order to win a game nine weeks out of 10 you probably need more than one shot on target across 90 minutes.

Surprised Mr Raymond McKinnon didn't just blame the wind like he did when we routinely defeated his Dundee United teams. That was surely the easy option.

Can't believe that you've forgotten that the grass was too long as well, for that first United defeat. 

11 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

Can't believe that you've forgotten that the grass was too long as well, for that first United defeat. 

He must've been gutted to discover Station Park was astro when he took the job.

7 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Wouldn’t bother being polite, he’s a delusional charlatan being enabled by morons like the interviewer and our board.

Edited by nofixedability

It's good fun when it's not our manager coming out with absolute nonsense in a post-match.

I bet a body language expert would have a field day with that interview.

Edited by FifeSons

Credit to the ref for not bottling the penalty decision. Could've seen another ref giving it as a free kick on the edge of the box.

Hilarious to hear the auld farmers shouting throughout. "C'man Farfir!"

Imagine watching that game of Saturday and thinking it deserved to be anything other than a Dumbarton win.   Ray has his head in the clouds, has done for about a year now. Came in and made us better last season for about 8 weeks then we completely fell away again, should have really made play offs last season.  Might still make play offs this season but not the play offs that we’d of hoped 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

46 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Imagine watching that game of Saturday and thinking it deserved to be anything other than a Dumbarton win.   Ray has his head in the clouds, has done for about a year now. Came in and made us better last season for about 8 weeks then we completely fell away again, should have really made play offs last season.  Might still make play offs this season but not the play offs that we’d of hoped 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Ffs, mods.

55 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Credit to the ref for not bottling the penalty decision. Could've seen another ref giving it as a free kick on the edge of the box.

Hilarious to hear the auld farmers shouting throughout. "C'man Farfir!"

It was definitely inside the box and Thomas Brindley immediately realised that.

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

It was definitely inside the box and Thomas Brindley immediately realised that.

Oh, I don't doubt it, but I'm sure some refs would've bottled it.

2 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

2 hours ago, microdave said:

Ffs, mods.

Bold post.