Have any P&B’ers ever been caught after their spouse used their finger to unlock their phone while they were sleeping?

My friend found out their wife was having an affair with a work colleague because messages popped up on Christmas Eve when they were watching a movie on wife's iPad.  The wife had been doing a new job and hadn't been coping and had been drinking really heavily - she'd fall asleep drunk almost every night, which she did that night as well.  They were at her families for Christmas and the wife begged my friend to just put up with it for a day before they sorted it out but basically they split up immediately afterwards.  

I think that the wife had been looking for a way out of the relationship but couldn't bring herself to just say she needed to leave so she would do things to drive away my friend - drinking heavily, being very difficult and finally, having the affair.  I don't think she meant to get caught though.

If you ever find yourself in a relationship with someone who feels the need to break into your phone then leave.

I must also say, if you ever find yourself in a relationship ship where you feel the need to cheat then leave then also.

17 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

If you ever find yourself in a relationship with someone who feels the need to break into your phone then leave.

I must also say, if you ever find yourself in a relationship ship where you feel the need to cheat then leave then also.

Sound advice from Claire Rayner

17 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Where the f**k were you seven years ago! Not one “counselor” could explain that. You could have saved me a packet!

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Sound advice from Claire Rayner

I've no idea who that is, auld yin. You also dinghied my PM so you can sook ma root. Comprende?

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

You could have saved me a packet!

Does not compute. The packet gets bashed until the packet is gone.

43 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:
43 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I've no idea who that is, auld yin. You also dinghied my PM so you can sook ma root. Comprende?

I never dinghied your PM.

I put out some due diligence. Sent the scouts out as they say.

You shat it!

6 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

You haven't met my ex. The packet gets bashed, then the savings get bashed, then the retirement account gets bashed, then the credit gets run up...