13 hours ago, Fide said:

The govan conspiracy theorists register on my don't-give-a-f**k-ometer somewhere between Love Island and Moldovan street hockey. 

Chisinau Cheetahs for life ya bass!

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

Nah. Not really. I just would rather that the league had got the fixtures scheduled fairly for St Mirren as we should not be playing Celtic away for the third time and Rangers at home for the third. It’s bollox.

But the alternative was that we played Celtic away for a third time and Rangers at home for a third time.

Something had to give. 

24 minutes ago, The Master said:

But the alternative was that we played Celtic away for a third time and Rangers at home for a third time.

Something had to give. 

Spread the controversy around? Perhaps the authorities think Dundee have suffered enough. 

Although since St Mirren have been in top 6 all season I think you guys should have been made to suffer more.

If it does go to the last day then I’d have preferred fixtures to have been Dundee vs St Mirren and Celtic vs Rangers.

But we all know why the SPFL, the SFA, the polis and the NHS emergency rooms don’t want that.

And it’s not because of the Dundee Derry or the NorthBank aggro.

FTOF!

Good luck Dees. Good luck Saints - Whoever gets the top 5 slot deserves it. Think Killie are out of sight in 4th.

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'll console myself with Europe. 

Also, i'm looking it from the viewpoint that we have two chances to ruin their seasons between now and end of the season. 

It would be nice to ruin it for either of them.  

Europe will be a nice prize at the end of the season.  Hopefully I can get to an away match this time.   Couldn't get a ticket for Wales and had already booked for Belgrade before that game. 

I've seen lots of people laughing at the obvious here, but the premise is also wrong. If Celtic did really kick off earlier on the final day, then that could only ever benefit Rangers, who would know exactly what result they needed.

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I've seen lots of people laughing at the obvious here, but the premise is also wrong. If Celtic did really kick off earlier on the final day, then that could only ever benefit Rangers, who would know exactly what result they needed.

True, but remember the demented psychology of an "OF" fan.

Everything, everywhere, every time, is done by the authorities to prevent their gallant warriors from triumphing. 

On 18/04/2024 at 07:37, craigkillie said:

It can work both ways -  IIRC the likes of Klopp and Co. are always complaining about having to play catch-up when they play after the others with the added pressure given teams at the top usually win.  

The last 4 pages of this thread make me sick. Some absolute no mark clubs have had incredible seasons by their own usual dugshite standards; st Mirren, Dundee and Kilmarnock, with lots still to play for.

You’d think they’d be talking about their near rivals in the table, and when they play etc, yet all fans of the three of them want to talk about is when/ where they play rangers and Celtic, and where they’ll get to win the league.

10 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

The last 4 pages of this thread make me sick. Some absolute no mark clubs have had incredible seasons by their own usual dugshite standards; st Mirren, Dundee and Kilmarnock, with lots still to play for.

You’d think they’d be talking about their near rivals in the table, and when they play etc, yet all fans of the three of them want to talk about is when/ where they play rangers and Celtic, and where they’ll get to win the league.

When are you playing them next? 

36 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

When are you playing them next? 

10 minutes ago, hk blues said:

With any luck -

image.png.5d81acbaa2c75c9233be2b10490d836d.png

We've played them, at least, four times a season each most years for the past decade, it's really not going to be gutting at all if we avoid it for a while.

Edited by RandomGuy.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We've played them, at least, four times a season each most years for the past decade, it's really not going to be gutting at all if we avoid it for a while.

Look on the bright side - you might get them in a cup!