Celtic v St Mirren

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Some pretty ridiculous whataboutery here. Both them and you seem to stuck in a time warp.

Please tell me you get the irony of this?

Anyway, it's just a jump to the left then a step to the right 😉

Poor first half where the weather didn't help. Decent second half where we were more urgent. Main takeaway from today for me is that Yang just looks so out of place. He's never going to be a player we can rely on.

33 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Please tell me you get the irony of this?

Anyway, it's just a jump to the left then a step to the right 😉

Not getting any irony? I've clearly had a go at my own fans here unless I'm missing something.

Just now, LuboMoravcik said:

Poor first half where the weather didn't help. Decent second half where we were more urgent. Main takeaway from today for me is that Yang just looks so out of place. He's never going to be a player we can rely on.

Rodgers clearly sees something in him to consistently give him a chance when really he hasn't shown much for his minutes but I just don't see it. He doesn't seem to know where to be positioned, when to track back, when to just play a simple pass etc. This all may come but he needs to be loaned next season.

As good in the 2nd half as we were bad in the 1st half.

1 down 5 to go.

Meada being out gives us a real headache at LW for the upcoming rangers game. Yang (and Taylor) was pretty bad again today.

13 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

None of our wingers can be relied on,good to see Johnston getting in on the act for me hes had a poor season,Maeda and Palma are the best we've got.
St Brendan is giving Khun and Yang a chance to prove themselves but it seems to be failing,Forrest should be getting more game time IMO.
If the wingers are not creating he needs to change the system without his million wingers.

On 13/04/2024 at 20:06, gannonball said:

Not getting any irony? I've clearly had a go at my own fans here unless I'm missing something.

Rodgers clearly sees something in him to consistently give him a chance when really he hasn't shown much for his minutes but I just don't see it. He doesn't seem to know where to be positioned, when to track back, when to just play a simple pass etc. This all may come but he needs to be loaned next season.

His end product is the main issue for me. Just looks physically miles off it too. Would love to be proven wrong as he has had a couple of flashes of quality, just nowhere near often enough for someone who has played as regularly as he has.