Celtic v St Mirren

4 hours ago, stressball said:

Also heard a rumour out captains season is over.

Rodgers says he's trained I think? Scales out so hopefully Nawrocki gets his chance but BR seems to like Welsh a fair bit. Maeda being out longer worries me a bit. Technically he's pretty terrible but last time he was out for a while then overall drop off from the tempo of the team was very noticeable.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

Any suggestions of where to park near/nearish the ground?

Folk literally park a mile away and walk it! You could try The Forge, either the shopping centre or the retail park, but will need to get there early and will have to wait a while to get away. 

In Paisley I always feel an outside chance at Parkhead never. Robinson always has Saints organised and will no doubt have a go but you know it's a Celtic win. Surprised to read we have sold out our ticket allocation. 

Since i expect no points today, the Dons beating Dundee and Hibs drawing with Motherwell would give us a 4 points advantage over Hibs going into the last 5 games.  Would like Hibs in the top 6 with us since our record against them this season is good. 

All assuming the blue bigots beat Dundee next week or whenever it is played.