7 hours ago, Loemba90 said:

Ayr United become only the second team this century to lose all four league games in a season to Dundee Utd.  A month after Arbroath became the first.

Your welcome.  3 of those games only by a single goal(of which, 2 games our keeper handed to you), I expected more from you.

On 20/04/2024 at 21:46, pandarilla said:

Did anyone else notice McAllister having a couple of late digs on Middleton in the first half when the ball went out for a goal kick?  It was almost as if he was trying to lay a marker on the winger and intimidate him a bit.  Not long after that Middleton seemed to have a word with the ref (when they had a corner).

I didn't see the red card incident but I'm guessing McAllister has not been entirely innocent.

Thought we were really good value for a point until the sending off and even after it we still gave a decent account. 

Have to say the highlights show McAllister a clear and obvious elbow off the ball- what a thug- what an idiot- sure his wages will get docked letting the team down like that…

17 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Have to say the highlights show McAllister a clear and obvious elbow off the ball- what a thug- what an idiot- sure his wages will get docked letting the team down like that…

The whole incident sums him up perfectly.

He'd looked slightly better since Brown arrived and I thought he'd maybe cut out that type of stupidity but clearly that's not the case. 

The team should be vastly improved by his suspension. 

22 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

It was so stupid. If it stays 11v11 I don't think we win that game.