The Hoteliers derby: Kilmarnock vs Hearts

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hearts had shifted 1200 by yesterday. Thought there would be a bit bigger an away support than that given it's your last proper away game this season. 

Not that surprised tbh. We've taken good crowds everywhere this season and this is effectively a dead rubber after a disappointing and expensive weekend last week.

If we take 1500 it's not bad imo.

A win to rubber stamp "league stage" football would be nice, but I can see a bit of a hangover from last week and this was always going to be a difficult game anyway. Avoiding our recent habit of starting like idiots could be the key.

I wouldn't fiddle about with the team too much until we're over the line, but I wouldn't mind giving Tagawa a run between now and the end of the season. 

Low scoring draw, or 0-0. A game that will be immediately forgotten about after the final whistle by everyone unlucky enough to witness it. Ball active and in play for 36.8 minutes of the ninety. 

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Low scoring draw, or 0-0. A game that will be immediately forgotten about after the final whistle by everyone unlucky enough to witness it. Ball active and in play for 36.8 minutes of the ninety. 

I'll go for 37.4 minutes and a VAR f**k up. 

Played well there and should have scored at least once.

Baningime will be missed in the second half. He was excellent.

6 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Your analysis was way off. That was a very decent watch for 0-0.

Posted (edited)
On 22/04/2024 at 10:03, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Are you even a serious professional football club if you haven't at least dipped your toe into the overnight accommodation and hospitality market

The Park Hotel is has 50 beds whilst the Tynecastle Hotel is only has 25 beds which gives Killie a definite advantage

The Park is the only four star hotel in Kilmarnock making it a domestic giant like Bayern Munich. Tynecastle has four stars but that's mid table respectability in the more competitive capital

And the Skyline restaurant has 5 Stars on trip advisor one more than "Blues" so hope is not lost for the capital

Weighing everything up I'm predicting a draw

Usually I’d make predictions based on recent form, head to head records, injury news, home advantage and the likes and frequently my predictions are nonsense

It turns out that all along I should have been looking at trip advisor as opposed to transfermarkt 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)