Excitement FC vs Stranraer

About time an opposition fan wanted us to stay up..haha

Be in forfar today hoping for a win. 

At least 4 out which isn't handy. Girvan, robertson, forrest and Johnston. Basically the spine of the team. A chance for others to step up.

Forfar playing well, nice passes and good pressing, so surely that means we'll sit back and concede two goals in the second half.

But I'm enjoying my afternoon so far!

PS- can Skelly please stay onside!

It’s not looking good for Stranraer at all now. Hopefully you can do the business against the chicken man’s B team shagging, circus freak show because I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say they would be a fucking horrible addition to the SPFL over a good club like Stranraer. All the best boys.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It’s not looking good for Stranraer at all now. Hopefully you can do the business against the chicken man’s B team shagging, circus freak show because I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say they would be a fucking horrible addition to the SPFL over a good club like Stranraer. All the best boys.

Can only agree but man they looked done today.

Where was that performance all season? Would've liked to have seen the attacking intent sometime before matchday 35.

well rounded performance from everyone.

Those who aren't traveling next Saturday, enjoy your summer, you've earned it.

I take no pleasure in saying Stranraer look doomed, of the three fighting to avoid bottom spot they are the team I most want to survive but they look the least likely to avoid it. They made us look better than we are today.

1 minute ago, theSilverFox said:

I take no pleasure in saying Stranraer look doomed, of the three fighting to avoid bottom spot they are the team I most want to survive but they look the least likely to avoid it. They made us look better than we are today.

Where was Hutchinson today?