Dees v St Mirren- the battle for European glory

On 04/05/2024 at 18:43, Fifespud said:

It will have all been said but fair fucks to St Mirren, blew us away from the first second. Great backing from your fans behind the goal too, created a great atmosphere. Loved the ‘we’re on our way’ stuff - I think Dundee fans can well appreciate how you must be feeling, fookin fantastic. 

Safe journey back to Glasgow lads and lassies. 

LOVE THE FACT THAT THE DUNDEE FANS....MOSTLY...... OFFER GRACEFUL ADMIRATION, WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF THAT HAPPENED ......NOT ALL THE TIME, WOULDN'T OCCUR IN SCOTLAND........BUT JUST, NOW AND THEN.  KUDOS TO THE DUNDEE FANS.

15 hours ago, jaybeee said:

LOVE THE FACT THAT THE DUNDEE FANS....MOSTLY...... OFFER GRACEFUL ADMIRATION, WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF THAT HAPPENED ......NOT ALL THE TIME, WOULDN'T OCCUR IN SCOTLAND........BUT JUST, NOW AND THEN.  KUDOS TO THE DUNDEE FANS.

THANK YOU SIR

On 04/05/2024 at 14:56, The Master said:

While it’s a fantastic away support, and certainly one of the biggest at Dens outside the Old Firm this season, I think it’s clear to see why suggestions St Mirren would sell out the Shankly were rightly laughed at. 

IMG_5437.thumb.jpeg.839e53e69fd6622418becd345d696be1.jpeg

The tickets only went on sale last Thursday. Then on Wednesday, we were told we were sold out before getting more

Thought the ref was good on Saturday. There was a strong tackle by Fraser that the Dundee boy took exception too( not sure which one) and he turned round and had a wee sly punch, then Marcus has a theatrical fall( I think more mocking him than trying to get him sent off) 

Plenty refs would have shown a red card but our ref knew it was handbags and told them both to get on with it.

Well done ref👏👏👏

On 04/05/2024 at 23:35, Hooded Claw said:

Hope that’s the scenario and we are not just going as Celtic cannon fodder on flag day.

Robinson has said the remit is to try and catch Killie now, rather than look behind us. All better rewards financially for finishing higher and a guaranteed extra couple of more games in qualifiers.

I assume the Dundee players were as pished as I was on Friday night.

Ive not even watched any highlights yet as it turns out when your pushing 40 kids football trips take more out of you than stag do’s but from reading the thread it seems we got utterly pumped and Saints deserve their almost guaranteed European jaunt.

Fair fucks you horrible panda b*****ds - have a beer for me on your travels as I’m never drinking again.

Thank you

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Shite crowd. Very good performance though.

Thank you.

Bizarre that given the club said we had sold the 1850 tickets given to us initially in two batches and hence the cash gate was opened. I know a good few who couldn't get a ticket and paid cash on the day