Ross County v Hibs (Sat, 4th May)

1 hour ago, Rosscubed said:

Can someone/anyone explain the Hibs goal kick thing with 2 defenders in the box? It all seemed very deliberate, strategic, intentional, planned etc, but to no discernable benefit that I could see. What am I missing?

Ta

The keeper obviously has serious issues with bye kicks or just can’t be trusted to distribute. Very odd given what an important part of a keepers skill set it is.

Chuffed for County, a nice wee team.

We are utterly, utterly… dull these days. Was speaking to a mate this afternoon, who has no knowledge of Scottish football, and was trying to explain it to him. We’ve always been underachievers in terms of results, but at least we used to have a bit of pizazz. It’s as if 21/05/16 just sucked any aspiration from the club. 

Was fucking worth it though 😎

32 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

The keeper obviously has serious issues with bye kicks or just can’t be trusted to distribute. Very odd given what an important part of a keepers skill set it is.

Do they not do it with Marshall as well?  I honestly can’t remember.  

Just back in now, late winner made the 6 hour round trip worth it. Couple of points from today -

Ross Laidlaw was outstanding, and must be involved in the Scotland conversation. 

I don't know where we'd be without Simon Murray. Even when he's not scoring, he gives us an outlet to bring players into the game. Give the man what he wants to keep him here for the next couple of years.

Eli King was impressive today, has grown into the team.

Ryan Leak looks like he has lost a lot of confidence after last weeks mistake. Laidlaw saved his blushes with the Boyle 1on1 save.

Enjoyable game, and buzzing with the 3 points.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Do they not do it with Marshall as well?  I honestly can’t remember.  

Not sure, but I don’t remember Marshall passing it straight to the onrushing opposition in the 86th minute. 

10 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hopefully the scumbag is banned for life. 

Aye, at the very least.

Kudos to Dhanda for handling it with such dignity. He could hardly have been blamed for going Eric Cantona on the knuckle-dragger.

Good to see the racist dealt with swiftly. Time though for Hibs to stop indulging the criminal element in its support esp around its Block 7 morons. Many Hibees seem scunnered with that lot too. But for Hibs to release a promo vid with players doing the YLT sign at around the same time it was being literally carved into some guy's face in that murder in Craigmillar... WTF?

14 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Good to see the racist dealt with swiftly. Time though for Hibs to stop indulging the criminal element in its support esp around its Block 7 morons. Many Hibees seem scunnered with that lot too. But for Hibs to release a promo vid with players doing the YLT sign at around the same time it was being literally carved into some guy's face in that murder in Craigmillar... WTF?

Get the racist charged and banned.  But for criminal element read "a bunch of fannies."  And lets not jump to conclusions here and make 2+2=7.. You seem to have assumed that the person shouting the abuse at the RC player was part of Block 7. There's no proof of that. He may well be just a random idiot. Your own club has enough of them in the support as well.